Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 21st 2005, 7:48 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Wink Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Young girl
Get out of my mind
My love for you is way out of line
Better run girl
You're much too young girl
With all the charms of a woman
You kept the secret of your youth
You led me to believe
You're old enough to give me love
And now it hurts to know the truth

Know the track well, word for word.... So sad, but thats memorys for you!!
Just been listerning to the album, got it off Kazza...some good ones on there, can remember my dad singing these songs when we going on holiday in the car on his 8 track... top days..

Now i'm singing ... Keane at the moment to my lad..
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:01 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by lewis748
Just been listerning to the album, got it off Kazza...some good ones on there, can remember my dad singing these songs when we going on holiday in the car on his 8 track... top days..

Now i'm singing ... Keane at the moment to my lad..

Re released in 74 Just stumbled on a site that plays all the tracks when you open its page, fab!! I remember singing along to Neil Sedaka with my mum.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:24 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
Meadows 2!!! get out of here!!!!

Nahhh somewhere in between LOL but closer
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
hey jb.....what you up to sweetie
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:51 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
hey jb.....what you up to sweetie

Getting ready to move

Why do hubbys always disappear when it is time to move so everything is left to me!!!

Sassy and I have decided to go on a health freak week, so no eating bad things and no drinking. Early nights, lots of sex and gym every day....so far so good LOL Hopefully we can keep it up for longer but we don't like to set our sights too high

How about you?
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:52 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky you mine don't hang like that LOL
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Getting ready to move

Why do hubbys always disappear when it is time to move so everything is left to me!!!

Sassy and I have decided to go on a health freak week, so no eating bad things and no drinking. Early nights, lots of sex and gym every day....so far so good LOL Hopefully we can keep it up for longer but we don't like to set our sights too high

How about you?
yeh not bad........wish i was somewere sunny right now...it's ****** miserable here.....making me bloody miserable too
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:59 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Lucky you mine don't hang like that LOL

Hi RT, busy day?
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by emmals
yeh not bad........wish i was somewere sunny right now...it's ****** miserable here.....making me bloody miserable too

Well it's sunny here, windy but sunny 27deg. I deal sun bathing weather if I had time to lounge for a few hours. Unfortunately it's school run time
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well it's sunny here, windy but sunny 27deg. I deal sun bathing weather if I had time to lounge for a few hours. Unfortunately it's school run time
mmmmm...that would do......got to make do with sunbeds at the mo......at least i get a full tan .....can't compare to real sun though
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:10 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hi RT, busy day?
Yep pretty busy just off out in a min to catch a few rays myself
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 2:34 am
Banned

[JB is in her kitchen] Oh what to do [She is faced with a dilemma.....bottle of unopened wine sits on the counter] I never, ever open my own wine.....should I ask the maid....I don't think any female should ever open a bottle of wine!!! [JB struts about a bit] i'll just have water [struts about a bit more] hmmmmmm [grabs the bottle and the corkscrew, dives out of the door, sprints across the road, begs the neighbours hubby to open the bottle...without asking if they would like to join in a glass legs it back home] Phew....that was a close call
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 2:41 am
Sat on the fence ......

[JB is in her kitchen] Oh what to do [She is faced with a dilemma.....bottle of unopened wine sits on the counter] I never, ever open my own wine.....should I ask the maid....I don't think any female should ever open a bottle of wine!!! [JB struts about a bit] i'll just have water [struts about a bit more] hmmmmmm [grabs the bottle and the corkscrew, dives out of the door, sprints across the road, begs the neighbours hubby to open the bottle...without asking if they would like to join in a glass legs it back home] Phew....that was a close call
[Mobile rings.......JB asks RT if she would like a glass of vino
Abso "bloody" lutly JB i'm on me way
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 2:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
[Mobile rings.......JB asks RT if she would like a glass of vino
Abso "bloody" lutly JB i'm on me way

You only had to ask!!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 2:55 am
Banned

7497 xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.