Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:20 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Nabs
which one and where above? I didnt read any of the old posts....too lazy
Its dead on here Nabs, think i might go and do some work instead.

Later
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:32 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Morning
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:38 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Its dead on here Nabs, think i might go and do some work instead.

Later
Thats a good idea actually
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:39 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Morning
Morning JB
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:40 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Morning JB

Morning Nabs, how r u this bright sunny morning? xx
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:46 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

What the **** ???????????????

whatever you say

I must add but that does sound very appealing.

At least a blow up doll wont start stalking me

I Might now you have had your hair chopped " I'm the only gay in the Village"
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:48 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
I Might now you have had your hair chopped " I'm the only gay in the Village"
Well as long as your a taker then we can sort something out sugarlips
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:52 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Well as long as your a taker then we can sort something out sugarlips
Great... If your OK with this I'll make up a rota and put it on the fridge door... but I think it should be, give and take...depending on Lubrication availability..
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:54 am
The Delivery Man...

Morning Nabs, how r u this bright sunny morning? xx
Sleepy
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:55 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by lewis748
Great... If your OK with this I'll make up a rota and put it on the fridge door... but I think it should be, give and take...depending on Lubrication availability..
Sorry Lewis, Im a selfish bastard. Wont take it.

If your good i might give you a reach around...but thats your lot big guy!
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:55 am
Banned

Sleepy

Try sleeping at night it helps!!!!
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:57 am
The Delivery Man...

Try sleeping at night it helps!!!!
I slept early last night
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:04 am
Banned

I slept early last night

Your early or my early?
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:07 am
Up in the air

Your early or my early?
I was good last night i was in bed at 10pm !!!!!

And home for 5am
Old Mar 15th 2005, 6:08 am
Up in the air

I was good last night i was in bed at 10pm !!!!!

And home for 5am
Not really...round Nabs and Uncle B's for an orange juice then home via McD's.

Watched Hide and Seek last night....scary film !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.