Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:32 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Thanks they are the only ones I recieved today
i am a good boss, arent i?

enjoy the roses.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:36 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Good Morning..... How was everyones Valentine evening, I got a balloon from the waxing woman...and that was it..

(not that I'm bitter or anything...)
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:38 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Good Morning..... How was everyones Valentine evening, I got a balloon from the waxing woman...and that was it..

Hey sassy good morning to you, yeah you know what we ended up at The Agency, never been there before, loved it so much we didn't move all night LOL So not even a balloon for me just a slight hangover
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:40 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hey sassy good morning to you, yeah you know what we ended up at The Agency, never been there before, loved it so much we didn't move all night LOL So not even a balloon for me just a slight hangover
I like it there too............ see we almost got into a scrap on EW yesterday......
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Good you didn't come to football yesterday. My Valentine's gift was bad news from the doctor, back to square one, must start drug treatments again, hubby out of town and of course overslept this morning, which was pretty embarrassing to walk into school after a sleepless night but not due to the fact of having celebrated which they might have assumed. Oh well, I suppose life will go on one way or another, just wish me luck. Cheers.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:44 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Good Morning every1

any1 missed me
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:45 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Good Morning every1

any1 missed me

I did
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:45 am

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Good you didn't come to football yesterday. My Valentine's gift was bad news from the doctor, back to square one, must start drug treatments again, hubby out of town and of course overslept this morning, which was pretty embarrassing to walk into school after a sleepless night but not due to the fact of having celebrated which they might have assumed. Oh well, I suppose life will go on one way or another, just wish me luck. Cheers.

Course I wish you luck, but dont you think you should go and get checked out at home as well, the Dr's here seem to come up with some weird an wonderful illnesses and then it all just disappears, I know you have a bit of a thing against the NHS but for anything serious I would definatly get second opinion from over there.....
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

I like it there too............ see we almost got into a scrap on EW yesterday......
I got attacked by O.... for no apparent reason. Asked for an explanation as I had not participated in her row but of course the stuff got deleted. I wonder if she is for real or just enjoys stirring things. Shame she doesn't have JB's class. She is an English teacher! :scared:

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Good Morning every1

any1 missed me

Noooo........... Morning Nabs
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Only slight Wait till Thursday morning :scared:
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:47 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I did
How sweeeeeet

How are you today?
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry didn't realise it was you...I was just baitin' LOL

They are like a load of snapper fish in there

Sorry about your news PT
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Noooo........... Morning Nabs

Morning heart
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Course I wish you luck, but dont you think you should go and get checked out at home as well, the Dr's here seem to come up with some weird an wonderful illnesses and then it all just disappears, I know you have a bit of a thing against the NHS but for anything serious I would definatly get second opinion from over there.....

Thanks for your thoughts but I don't need 2nd opinion, the scan shows it black on white and I am still on the NHS waiting list from 2000 for a simple scan. If it was for them, the world would have one human being less which probably wouldn't be so bad, at least for me. The tumour has grown to a diameter of 54.3 mm. It's huge and I don't even know how it can fit in there! :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.