Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:01 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Seeing as we are in the bar anybody fancy an early morning drink
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Well I suppose as nice the thought there is no point in pretending it isn't there, if I were you I would pin it on the wall and blaspheme at it everytime I walked by it. You can and will beat it, but you must have support, do you get support?
Sounds good JB! Support!? Yes, BE site. No, not sure really. Being new in Dubai doesn't make you want to paint the pain all over the face but I am kind of fedup walking around with a smiley face. Whenever I own up to my suffering, people seem to feel uncomfortable about it. The thing that keeps me going is that I really wanted to move to Dubai. I never really knew why I suddenly got that urge to do start something new. Yes, small little reasons but who put the idea in my head. It must have been an inner sense. I could never go through it in England, the days there are already pretty gloomy as it is, so the sunshine here has helped me tremendously, just the coldness in the apartment is getting to me.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:02 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Im good thanks Jools .... with an hour to spare I thought I'd see whats going on.. How was your evening?
It was lovely thanks, planned to go to Grill Room but didn't fancy the menu so cancelled. Ended up in The Agency drinking copious amounts of wine and bar snacks LOL Best night out I'd had in ages, but then I love wine

Your evening sounded lovely.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by sassy
They've pulled all the interesting stuff from EW.....

They left Charles&Camilla. Isn't that good enough?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:04 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
They left Charles&Camilla. Isn't that good enough?

Ha Ha
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:05 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Seeing as we are in the bar anybody fancy an early morning drink
Coffee strong black with a drop of something nice in it

You should really get counselling PT, I hightly recommend it, it really does help....I had counselling for a while and it really helped.

Yes people I was a raving fruit bat LOL
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

I just had the cleaner turn up. Totally forgot it was Tuesday, well no surprise I got everything mixed up. I must leave you all. Have a nice time. If I can, I join in later.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:06 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Coffee strong black with a drop of something nice in it

You should really get counselling PT, I hightly recommend it, it really does help....I had counselling for a while and it really helped.

Yes people I was a raving fruit bat LOL

Was............?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:07 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

It was lovely thanks, planned to go to Grill Room but didn't fancy the menu so cancelled. Ended up in The Agency drinking copious amounts of wine and bar snacks LOL Best night out I'd had in ages, but then I love wine

Your evening sounded lovely.

Oh gosh it was... Hubby bought me a little black dress and I had no idea where we were going until we got there!
The menu was some thing differant... Must say since being here I have tasted food that I would not normally even sniff at and have become a little more adventourous as far as food is concerned!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:07 am
Its all good

[QUOTE=Jellybean]Coffee strong black with a drop of something nice in it

Think I might join you could do with a pick me up
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:08 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

So....Whats new?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:09 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs
So....Whats new?

You still havent answered my question!!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:09 am
Banned

Was............?
you wanna fall out wi' me again

Wow Heart a little black dress good grief LOL randy little tyke

Glad to hear you are eating, put some meat on those bones Heart
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:13 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

you wanna fall out wi' me again

Wow Heart a little black dress good grief LOL randy little tyke

Glad to hear you are eating, put some meat on those bones Heart

Ermmm just a little.. I wont say anymore!! Of coarse I eat, I wouldnt think twice at eating a three course meal twice over and still have room for dessert! Just cant gain the bloody weight!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:14 am
Its all good

You still havent answered my question!!!
Hey sassy you still going to be on the water tomorrow night :scared: Can't allow that at my birthday do

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.