Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 15th 2005, 11:58 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

I'm off for today...catch you all later
Old Feb 15th 2005, 12:56 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Goooooooooooooooooooooodafternoon everybody !!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Goooooooooooooooooooooodafternoon everybody !!!

Hi Frans...

It's quiet today!!
HOw r u?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:10 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hi Frans...

It's quiet today!!
HOw r u?
I'm okay, had major car trouble and got so damn cold that when I came home, I nearly became a girl. It's freezing and snowing in Holland.

And how's Single Mom? Glad you came back to this place.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

I'm okay, had major car trouble and got so damn cold that when I came home, I nearly became a girl. It's freezing and snowing in Holland.

Thanks Frans!

Doing much better Very busy week and desperately need a !!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:15 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi SM !!! Hi Frans !!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:15 pm
UAE Expat

Thanks Frans!

Doing much better Very busy week and desperately need a !!
Well just lit the fireplace, enjoying a glas of whiskey as well. If I ever move to the Middle East I'm going to miss my little 211 year old home.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:16 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi SM !!! Hi Frans !!!
Hi Novita, how's life ?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:17 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi SM !!! Hi Frans !!!
Hi Novita
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:18 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hi Novita
Anyone ever told you you look like Pricess Di? Hehehehehe.... Prefer Fergy tough.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Novita

Hi ALL!!

Nice to see u back
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:23 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone ever told you you look like Pricess Di? Hehehehehe.... Prefer Fergy tough.
You don't know what i look like haha
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:24 pm
Banned

Hi ALL!!

Nice to see u back
Hi Sm nice to see you too
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:25 pm
UAE Expat

You don't know what i look like haha
True... But as someone once said? Every women has her beauty as long as you know how to look for it. I bet your hubby would agree with me.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:27 pm
UAE Expat

Ooooo... the wee little good things in life. My fireplace is nice and warm. My stew is slowly cooking. And the whiskey? Tastes great...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.