Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 15th 2005, 2:13 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
My grand old lady (Fully restored to her former glory)
Nice car ...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 2:16 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
Nice car ...
Well dreamed of owning one ever since I was a boy. Bought it on a junkjard and had it (professionally) restored 5 years ago. The last of the real Saab's if you ask me. Only the English police don't like Dutch number plates and cars.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
How awful, I wish you all the best with your treatment, just hang in there PT
Thanks DE, am floating around at the moment. Need to reach the ground. Hubby changed his flight and should be back tomorrow, so hopefully, he will pull me back into reality and make me feel better.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Picked my son up this afternoon... saw a lady with fully clothes of abaya. In front of school was so busy ... and this lady just stop his car blocked 1 lane of 2 way traffic. I was swearing ... , "Bloody ignorance arab woman". When I get inside ... this 'arab woman' opened his face cover and talking to me with very thick English accent ... Hehehehe...

Oh, I would love this story on EW!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 2:22 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Thanks DE, am floating around at the moment. Need to reach the ground. Hubby changed his flight and should be back tomorrow, so hopefully, he will pull me back into reality and make me feel better.
You will be fine PT ... I am crap if writing things to make her/him feeling better, but I always think about u. XX
Old Feb 15th 2005, 2:22 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Nice car ...
And as the saying goes? The Saab 93 and 95? Are "Yuppie Cars", the Saab 9000 CSE and the Saab Griffin Bi Turbo? Are real boys toys. Hehehe... and I own a Griffin Bi Turbo.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

You will be fine PT ... I am crap if writing things to make her/him feeling better, but I always think about u. XX
Cheers Novita, don't worry about writing stuff, it is kind of weired anyway to get well-wishes from someone who you don't know but I must say, it still feels good. So thank you!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 2:28 pm
UAE Expat

Well everyone, it's a lazy evening in bed for me (alone). Stew and a good movie. Have fun...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 2:30 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers Novita, don't worry about writing stuff, it is kind of weired anyway to get well-wishes from someone who you don't know but I must say, it still feels good. So thank you!

all of u enjoying the winter rain in Dubai without me?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 3:57 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

just needed to pull the dhow out from the bottom of the list of threads........

we cant have this ship sinking! we only have The one Dhow.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Face81
just needed to pull the dhow out from the bottom of the list of threads........

we cant have this ship sinking! we only have The one Dhow.

Saving the dhow from sinking further, as Face hasn't managed to stay focused.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:04 pm
The Oracle

Saving the dhow from sinking further, as Face hasn't managed to stay focused.
i am focused........ look..... I have saved it again!

want a drink?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Face81
i am focused........ look..... I have saved it again!

want a drink?

Glass of water will do. Cheers. Glad you pulled yourself together. My computer just crashed when sending that message, maybe a sign for me to get of the thing. Never written so much on here in a day and even managed to keep things short.

BTW, cheers for calling me AUNT. Aunty would have been sweeter. I don't have any brothers/sisters/cousins nor do my parents, so my only extended family is my husbands and he is number 19 out of 19 kids. :scared:
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:12 pm
The Oracle

Glass of water will do. Cheers. Glad you pulled yourself together. My computer just crashed when sending that message, maybe a sign for me to get of the thing. Never written so much on here in a day and even managed to keep things short.

BTW, cheers for calling me AUNT. Aunty would have been sweeter. I don't have any brothers/sisters/cousins nor do my parents, so my only extended family is my husbands and he is number 19 out of 19 kids. :scared:
19???????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woah! LOL

No probs Aunty PT Will call u that from now on. I realised that I made u post alot aswell. haha........ was fun though!

here is ur water....

enjoy...... got nice fancy glass for u aswell.

Last edited by Face81; Feb 15th 2005 at 4:15 pm.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:17 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Face, PT and anyone else lurking out there.
Just wanted to mention to Face that I just pm'd you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.