Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:44 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by novita77
I am ... not as exspensive as JB tho...

Well as I have a Scottish girlfriend? Yes, she kept up with tradition, got the first traffic fines in this morning.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:46 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Well as I have a Scottish girlfriend? Yes, she kept up with tradition, got the first traffic fines in this morning.
:scared: :scared: Was it exspensive... ??
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:48 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I am ... not as exspensive as JB tho...
Moi?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:48 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

:scared: :scared: Was it exspensive... ??
Well she's done it again, caught driving 80 at a place she's allowed to drive 50 kilometers per hour. Result? A fine of € 185. But knowing her? More will be coming. My poor old grand Lady... (My 23 year old restored Saab I mean)
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:50 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Well she's done it again, caught driving 80 at a place she's allowed to drive 50 kilometers per hour. Result? A fine of € 185. But knowing her? More will be coming. My poor old grand Lady... (My 23 year old restored Saab I mean)
lol... poor Frans ...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:51 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Moi?
Yes ...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:52 pm
UAE Expat

lol... poor Frans ...
Nope.... I might be oldfashioned, I mean take a lady out for dinner and pay the bill. But years ago I came to the conclussion that giving her a drivers license? Was a BIG mistake.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:53 pm
semarang

Picked my son up this afternoon... saw a lady with fully clothes of abaya. In front of school was so busy ... and this lady just stop his car blocked 1 lane of 2 way traffic. I was swearing ... , "Bloody ignorance arab woman". When I get inside ... this 'arab woman' opened his face cover and talking to me with very thick English accent ... Hehehehe...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:54 pm
semarang

Nope.... I might be oldfashioned, I mean take a lady out for dinner and pay the bill. But years ago I came to the conclussion that giving her a drivers license? Was a BIG mistake.
lol... gave to the wrong lady maybe ... should give her a tractor to drive ... so she can't speeding ...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:55 pm
UAE Expat

Picked my son up this afternoon... saw a lady with fully clothes of abaya. In front of school was so busy ... and this lady just stop his car blocked 1 lane of 2 way traffic. I was swearing ... , "Bloody ignorance arab woman". When I get inside ... this 'arab woman' opened his face cover and talking to me with very thick English accent ... Hehehehe...

Good one.... Hell what do you expect???? They all drive on the wrong side of the road on the island.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:57 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

lol... gave to the wrong lady maybe ... should give her a tractor to drive ... so she can't speeding ...
LOL
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:57 pm
UAE Expat

I know her father once told me "Son.... Not for nothing I gave her the slowest diesel I could find in Scotland. That fancy Saab of yours? Ooooo god I pitty your bank account." Hehehe.... From then onwards? Emailed her the bills "Sweetie? I think you need to pay something....."
Old Feb 15th 2005, 1:59 pm
semarang

I know her father once told me "Son.... Not for nothing I gave her the slowest diesel I could find in Scotland. That fancy Saab of yours? Ooooo god I pitty your bank account." Hehehe.... From then onwards? Emailed her the bills "Sweetie? I think you need to pay something....."
One thing for sure if u move to middle east with her she can compete with the locals in speed ...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 2:00 pm
UAE Expat

One thing for sure if u move to middle east with her she can compete with the locals in speed ...

With her own credit cards? Sure....
Old Feb 15th 2005, 2:03 pm
UAE Expat

My grand old lady (Fully restored to her former glory)
Attached Images  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.