Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:54 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I was also impeccably well behaved !!
Most disappointing....................
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:55 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I was also impeccably well behaved !!

Yes you were JD...
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:56 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Nabs............you are cruel, Im sat here and is all i can see if an 19 stone, 51yo Egyptian.
They rubbing oil on each other
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
No comment
Nabs..........we need to talk

I was very very well behaved !
I went home alone.
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Yes you were JD...

I was the most behaved one

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
here is JD's drink.........

This is for the rest of u unsophisticated bar lizarrds

Hey speak for yourself I am teetotal for the next two weeks.....
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:57 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Well i was sober, and needed to get back to my little girl.
Could only stay out for a few hours !

maybe next time
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:57 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

They rubbing oil on each other

Don't tell me now a couple of guys have arrived and they are all having full blown sex right outside your office window.

Has one of them got an i-mate in her hand
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:58 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs..........we need to talk

I was very very well behaved !
I went home alone.

True, you are well behaved and thats what i meant by NO comment, cause if i did (and i would only say good things about you) they would say its because we are friends, so I said no comment
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:58 pm

I was the most behaved one
I am sure you must have been lurking around Zinc in a corner somewhere doing something extremly bad.............

We just never caught you....
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:59 pm
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Don't tell me now a couple of guys have arrived and they are all having full blown sex right outside your office window.

Has one of them got an i-mate in her hand

How did you know!!!

yes, the i-mate is with the one with short hair
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:59 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sassy
Hey speak for yourself I am teetotal for the next two weeks.....
this ok for ya then?

Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:00 am
Up in the air

How did you know!!!

Look up Nabs, Im waving at you now, got really good Wifi Signal down here !
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:02 am
Banned

How did you know!!!

LOL haven't you seen her before somewhere????
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:02 am
The Delivery Man...

Look up Nabs, Im waving at you now, got really good Wifi Signal down here !
I meant the girl with the short hair

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.