Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:15 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hey sassy you still going to be on the water tomorrow night :scared: Can't allow that at my birthday do
We'll spike it FD
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:18 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
We'll spike it FD

I am having a practise run tonight just to get back into the swing of things..
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:19 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

All you memebers are hiding again!...Why???
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:21 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
All you memebers are hiding again!...Why???

From you
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:24 am

Nabs still hasnt answered now I am really curious...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:30 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Nabs still hasnt answered now I am really curious...
What was the question?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:31 am

Originally Posted by Nabs
What was the question?
Who were you dining with last night.... It was Valentines after all...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:34 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Who were you dining with last night.... It was Valentines after all...
mmmmm...well.....

You wouldn't know her
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:40 am

mmmmm...well.....

You wouldn't know her
And does that matter............
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:41 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Wheres the thread with my post in it from the anal site???

The one where the bitch is saying that she is coming back to Dubai after 5 years away and is worried about the anal site being too personal???

Can't remember the title, as i recall I volunteered a very eloquent contribution to that!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:43 am
The Delivery Man...

And does that matter............
Nop!......
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:43 am

Can't remember the title, as i recall I volunteered a very eloquent contribution to that!! [/QUOTE]

I know that was a great one it was called too scared to ask.... did you know her????
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:44 am

Nop!......
Come on then tell me I am so bored at work you can entertain me...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:45 am
Banned

Can't remember the title, as i recall I volunteered a very eloquent contribution to that!!
I know that was a great one it was called too scared to ask.... did you know her???? [/QUOTE]

No, not from Adam but thought she was a tad pathetic with her tactics, daft mare. She gonna be really welcome in Jumeira isn't she

Has it gone then?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:46 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I know that was a great one it was called too scared to ask.... did you know her????

No, not from Adam but thought she was a tad pathetic with her tactics, daft mare. She gonna be really welcome in Jumeira isn't she

Has it gone then?[/QUOTE]

What anal site?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.