Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:17 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by walla1
HARTLEPOOL??? :scared:

Debs many a splendid thing but she aint no monkey hanger
LOL..............Have not heard that expression for a LONG time

Does everyone here know the story behind that one ???????????
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:18 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs

I'm on 455
Just sent u some more point Nabs ...
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:19 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Many a good night on the tiles have been spent in that town!!

karma on its way

LOL, yes it is known for a good night out, I hit the pubs on Sunday night...

Too good a night, hungover for work the next day, then I end up exposing myself to the last client of the day.... :scared:
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:19 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by novita77

What about me....
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

good morning....not been here before
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:21 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deba34
LOL, yes it is known for a good night out, I hit the pubs on Sunday night...

Too good a night, hungover for work the next day, then I end up exposing myself to the last client of the day.... :scared:
Did you get a tip ??
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:22 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by emmals
Hey Emmals, you dont know what your missing !

I believe our friend Face has been in the lounge a bit !?
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Hello!!!
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
Ah well, found you now. Full of busy Dawn has me laying wooden floors coz she wants the house looking "perfect" for the rellies coming over next month. I'm laiYng one piece of wood then coming on here for a chat, the bloody floor will never get done

Any news yet from that ****wit agent??

LMAO....

So you're a busy bunny today then!

Bet you can't wait to see the family, they will certainly enjoy themselves..

No news yet Dave, sick of bloody waiting..

I read through a post the other day and someone only waited three weeks after sending off their meds!!
It was the same application as mine as well...

BTW, I was thinking about you the other night, night on the Toon...

I have bruises to prove it....
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Emmals, you dont know what your missing !

I believe our friend Face has been in the lounge a bit !?
hi mr d like a lamb to the slaughter that boy actually he's making me a honest women on monday
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:28 am
Deb

Did you get a tip ??

PSML...

I did actually, he was very sweet about it and never mentioned a thing...
I on the other hand was mortified, I did the same thing when I was selling my house, a guy came round to view, anyhoo, I couldn't get rid of him, he was making small talk about anything and everything..

When he finally left, I realised my shirt was wide open.... :scared:

I was so embarassed, no wonder the bugger kept me talking, I thought it was strange how he kept looking at my chest, I just thought I had dribbled on my shirt or something...

He did buy the house though...
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:28 am
Deb

Hi Emm..

How are you hun?..
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by deba34
PSML...

I did actually, he was very sweet about it and never mentioned a thing...
I on the other hand was mortified, I did the same thing when I was selling my house, a guy came round to view, anyhoo, I couldn't get rid of him, he was making small talk about anything and everything..

When he finally left, I realised my shirt was wide open.... :scared:

I was so embarassed, no wonder the bugger kept me talking, I thought it was strange how he kept looking at my chest, I just thought I had dribbled on my shirt or something...

He did buy the house though...
ha ha....have to ramamber that tip when it comes to selling my house.....good one deb
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:30 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
I always return the favours
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:32 am
Deb

ha ha....have to ramamber that tip when it comes to selling my house.....good one deb

LOL...

I wouldn't care Em, but it wasn't intentional, as you know, I haven't got the smallest of jubblies, every now and again they must want some air...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.