Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 13th 2005, 6:55 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Sun-bathing ?
Already tried it, but it came out more as burning
Old Mar 13th 2005, 6:56 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fireeater
Never played it much (sheltered upbringing) but I've got to find some outdoor pursuits now I'm in Aus....one's that don't take too much energy

Boomerang throwing
Old Mar 13th 2005, 6:56 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Already tried it, but it came out more as burning
Diving ?

I love it
Old Mar 13th 2005, 6:58 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Boomerang throwing
Could be good....minimal movement and if it doesn't come back, so what...try something else
Old Mar 13th 2005, 7:00 pm

Diving ?

I love it
Actually, being serious a moment, water sports are great here. I've never surfed but I think I might give it a go
Old Mar 13th 2005, 7:01 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, being serious a moment, water sports are great here. I've never surfed but I think I might give it a go
Love it, I went down last week, was fantastic
Old Mar 13th 2005, 7:03 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Get yourself a boat, a jet ski or two, fishing rods a huge cooler, stack of beers and go from there, best days out ever!!! Especially if you find a deserted beach and have a BBQ and party on the beach.
Old Mar 13th 2005, 7:05 pm

Love it, I went down last week, was fantastic
It's amazing going down to the beaches here and seeing little kids, like 8 or 10, surfing. And everyone doing it seems to be having a great time

Got to become a beach bum
Old Mar 13th 2005, 7:07 pm
Up in the air

It's amazing going down to the beaches here and seeing little kids, like 8 or 10, surfing. And everyone doing it seems to be having a great time

Got to become a beach bum
or shark food :scared:
Old Mar 13th 2005, 7:08 pm

Get yourself a boat, a jet ski or two, fishing rods a huge cooler, stack of beers and go from there, best days out ever!!! Especially if you find a deserted beach and have a BBQ and party on the beach.
Now that's relaxing, and there's plenty of deserted beaches around here...reminds me of the last time I had sex on a beach (only time actually), near Bridlington...it was bloody freezing
Old Mar 13th 2005, 7:12 pm
Banned

Now that's relaxing, and there's plenty of deserted beaches around here...reminds me of the last time I had sex on a beach (only time actually), near Bridlington...it was bloody freezing

Well it is supposed to be a sporting activity you were looking for so I suppose that's gotta include sex

I was actually thinking of catching marlins and stuff but whatever LOL
Old Mar 13th 2005, 7:13 pm

or shark food :scared:
I don't think this is the worst coast for sharks....but plenty of very poisonous jellyfish:scared:
Old Mar 13th 2005, 7:21 pm

Well it is supposed to be a sporting activity you were looking for so I suppose that's gotta include sex

I was actually thinking of catching marlins and stuff but whatever LOL
I fancy having sex while swimming with dolphins...wonder what they'd make of it?
Old Mar 13th 2005, 7:24 pm
Banned

I fancy having sex while swimming with dolphins...wonder what they'd make of it?

Pretty shocked I should imagine....if you could catch one
Old Mar 13th 2005, 7:26 pm

Pretty shocked I should imagine....if you could catch one
How can you tell the difference in dolphins sexes? wouldn't want to be trying to chat up a male one

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.