Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:08 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Nabs
PMSL
LOL ....................Touche
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:14 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Mate, im dead happy with it !

U really shaved yr head JD????? kidding r u??? :scared:
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:20 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

"Britain, Britain, Britain, Land of diversity. There are men with moustaches and men without. Eggs are cooked in a variety of ways. But what of the people of Britain? What do they? Who is them? And why?"

"Yeh I know"
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:23 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
"Britain, Britain, Britain, Land of diversity. There are men with moustaches and men without. Eggs are cooked in a variety of ways. But what of the people of Britain? What do they? Who is them? And why?"

"Yeh I know"
Hey Lewis hows you today
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:24 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
U really shaved yr head JD????? kidding r u??? :scared:
Nope its all gone !
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:26 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hey Lewis hows you today
Sound... how you... you out tonight on the Hunt?
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:28 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
Sound... how you... you out tonight on the Hunt?
Yes I'm out tonight On the hunt - me you've got me all wrong Lewis
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:29 pm
Its all good

Yes I'm out tonight On the hunt - me you've got me all wrong Lewis

Anyone else out tonight
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:29 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Nope its all gone !

What made u do that??? Yr hair was nice....................some men who r bald would av killed for it LOL
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:30 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

What made u do that??? Yr hair was nice....................some men who r bald would av killed for it LOL
God created so little perfect heads, the other were covered by hair
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:30 pm
Long Member

Anyone else out tonight
Yorkshire ripper, Black panther, micheal Jackson...and bat man to name a few..
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:32 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Anyone else out tonight
I doubt I'll be out tonight
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:37 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Anyone heard anything from Franz??? The guy was pretty sick...........hope hes ok!
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:39 pm
Long Member

Anyone heard anything from Franz??? The guy was pretty sick...........hope hes ok!
If and only If, he is dead can i have his Golf shoes my ones are ficked!!
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:40 pm
Its all good

No nothing he's not been on since you offered him the chicken soup lol must have set his recovery back a couple of days

Last edited by Fairydust; Mar 12th 2005 at 11:42 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.