Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:19 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by novita77
boring ... lost Malteser till 10th of April. Son of school till 10th of April. Weather getting hotter.

Well it was very warm here for about 3 days, but there has been a remarkable change.... from 38C three days ago, its dropped back to 29C today, which makes it perfect!
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:20 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nabs
you're most welcome to taste the Nabs cooking
really? through a PM, you mean?
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:27 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
really? through a PM, you mean?
I can text u some if u want

yes really
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:33 am
The Oracle

I can text u some if u want

yes really
lol. sounds good.... i am free saturday, then i leave

Otherwise, when I get back ..... oh, that depends on if you are still here, or in...... KSA :scared:
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:44 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

lol. sounds good.... i am free saturday, then i leave

Otherwise, when I get back ..... oh, that depends on if you are still here, or in...... KSA :scared:
I'm cooking today

but i can cook again for you

I just got news confirming that i will be going to saudi on the 23rd

I have 11 groups of 12 students to train, each group has to attend a 1 day refresher and then a 5 day course, can u do the math and tell me for how long am i going to stay there, taking in consideration i come back in weekends

Last edited by Nabs; Apr 6th 2005 at 12:48 am.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:54 am
The Oracle

I'm cooking today

but i can cook again for you

I just got news confirming that i will be going to saudi on the 23rd

I have 11 groups of 12 students to train, each group has to attend a 1 day refresher and then a 5 day course, can u do the math and tell me for how long am i going to stay there, taking in consideration i come back in weekends
cool..... when i get back then.

thats 66 working days, plus the weekends you will be back here in Dubai....

that means you will be in and out of saudi for about 12 weeks....
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:58 am
The Delivery Man...

cool..... when i get back then.

thats 66 working days, plus the weekends you will be back here in Dubai....

that means you will be in and out of saudi for about 12 week:

How much would that be in airmiles
Old Apr 6th 2005, 1:01 am
The Oracle

How much would that be in airmiles
about 200+ miles each way, so thats 500 miles for each trip and you are going 12 times, which makes it about 6000 miles.

You may qulify for an upgrade if you are flying emirates.

FYI, I spent 12 weeks in London.... it is a substantial amount of time, but then again, you will be back here on the w/e 's, so u neednt worry. It could be worse..... u could be moving there! :scared: lol
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:12 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello my little pumpkins l am back

Been busy sunning my self all day, swiggin' margaritas and trying to stay totally un-stressed.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:22 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

about 200+ miles each way, so thats 500 miles for each trip and you are going 12 times, which makes it about 6000 miles.

You may qulify for an upgrade if you are flying emirates.

FYI, I spent 12 weeks in London.... it is a substantial amount of time, but then again, you will be back here on the w/e 's, so u neednt worry. It could be worse..... u could be moving there! :scared: lol

face - I think your Geography may be wrong - Riyads at least 500 miles and thats the closest place unless Nabs is going to be living in a beduin tent in the MT quarter ........... the Oracles failing............
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:42 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hello my little pumpkins l am back

Been busy sunning my self all day, swiggin' margaritas and trying to stay totally un-stressed.

hello miss JB. Hows life treating u?
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:44 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
face - I think your Geography may be wrong - Riyads at least 500 miles and thats the closest place unless Nabs is going to be living in a beduin tent in the MT quarter ........... the Oracles failing............

errrrrrrmmmmmm...... okay...... lets re think that......

1000 miles each way, so thats 12000 miles in 12 trips over 12 weeks, which means he should qualify for an upgrade or 2!

failing oracle indeed!
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:47 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

hello miss JB. Hows life treating u?

Totally pretty good thanks Face, easing into the w/e very nicely. Hows about you? R u out tonight? I am might bump into you LOL
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:51 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Totally pretty good thanks Face, easing into the w/e very nicely. Hows about you? R u out tonight? I am might bump into you LOL

am having a quiet one tonight JB.... was a late one yest, but that isnt stopping me from going out tonight.... just not going to be doing my head in at a pub, bar or club. lol

I leave on monday, so i need to make the most of it.

okay.... a question for u.... did ur UK uni have a letter grading system? if it did, what were the grade barriers?
Old Apr 6th 2005, 2:55 am
Banned

am having a quiet one tonight JB.... was a late one yest, but that isnt stopping me from going out tonight.... just not going to be doing my head in at a pub, bar or club. lol

I leave on monday, so i need to make the most of it.

okay.... a question for u.... did ur UK uni have a letter grading system? if it did, what were the grade barriers?

Wouldn't even know where the uni was Face let alone letters and grading....l am a lesser mortal but proud of it LOL

I could tell you where all the stables were though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.