Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Is it the dangerous part you have to visit, or is there not much in it?
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:35 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Juniper
Is it the dangerous part you have to visit, or is there not much in it?
I'll be in riyadh!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

For how long? Hopefully as short as possible.

Have you ever been to Bahrain? Dh was discussing possibility of work there recently.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:43 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

For how long? Hopefully as short as possible.

Have you ever been to Bahrain? Dh was discussing possibility of work there recently.
The project might take around a year,but for how long exactly will i be there, I have no idea

Bahrain is cool, not as advanced as Dubai but much better than saudi, I've been there a couple of times to give training to Batelco and I enjoyed my time there
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hopefully, you won't have to go too often then.

What are your plans for the weekend, anything exciting? Me and my friends are all out on Friday night making the most of it b4 dh comes home on Sunday
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:54 pm
The Delivery Man...

Hopefully, you won't have to go too often then.

What are your plans for the weekend, anything exciting? Me and my friends are all out on Friday night making the most of it b4 dh comes home on Sunday
I'm going out with some friends tonight for a meal, a quite night, nothing decided for tomorrow and the blast is at peppermints on friday
Old Apr 5th 2005, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sounds good, although I don't know how you lot keep up your hectic social lives and hold a job down

I'm gonna have to go now, sort out my daughter who is screeching at me - such a delicate child - NOT.

Good talking to you. Bye for now
Old Apr 5th 2005, 10:05 pm
The Delivery Man...

Sounds good, although I don't know how you lot keep up your hectic social lives and hold a job down

I'm gonna have to go now, sort out my daughter who is screeching at me - such a delicate child - NOT.

Pmed you with regard to ur question

Take care, talk to ya later
Old Apr 5th 2005, 10:33 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

He is single Juniper ... so he have plenty of times in his hands after working hours.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 10:58 pm
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by novita77
He is single Juniper ... so he have plenty of times in his hands after working hours.
Thats part of it
Old Apr 5th 2005, 11:42 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nabs
Thats part of it
I'm back!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 11:44 pm
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Face81
I'm back!
Oh my God

lololol

What was for lunch?
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:03 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
I'm back!
R u in London now? Any snow???
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:04 am
semarang

Oh my God

lololol

What was for lunch?
Dont tell me it was Mc.D
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:04 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh my God

lololol

What was for lunch?
whats wrong? lol

lunch.... errrrrrr...... it was chinese fried noodles with diced carrots, french bean, sweet corn, mushrooms and chicken. Yummy!

What did you have, KFC?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.