Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:06 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Nabs
lololol

I'm going into the plastacine field myself

And I hear you guys are GREAT at it as well!!!!!
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:07 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
R u in London now? Any snow???
London, snow? Novita! I am still in Dubai. lololol

I leave on Monday, just for a couple of weeks though.

McDonalds indeed! How old do you think I am? Lol..... okay, fine..... I do like their apple pies, especially with icecream as strawberry sauce.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:07 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
whats wrong? lol

lunch.... errrrrrr...... it was chinese fried noodles with diced carrots, french bean, sweet corn, mushrooms and chicken. Yummy!

What did you have, KFC?
r u not talking to me now??? huh !!!
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:08 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

London, snow? Novita! I am still in Dubai. lololol

I leave on Monday, just for a couple of weeks though.

McDonalds indeed! How old do you think I am? Lol..... okay, fine..... I do like their apple pies, especially with icecream as strawberry sauce.
Sorry ... now u do talking to me
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:08 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jamila
And I hear you guys are GREAT at it as well!!!!!
it was all thanks to yours truly that we won that round.

Note- thats 2 weeks in a row now that we won the creative round. lol

we came in 2nd..... next week, you lot will have to carry on without me and lift the Easy Tiger Quiz Cup!

Last edited by Face81; Apr 6th 2005 at 12:12 am.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:12 am
The Oracle

Sorry ... now u do talking to me
and why wouldnt I?
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:13 am
semarang

and why wouldnt I?
I said 'SORRY', i would guess you just too busy spending time with ur family at home.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:14 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

whats wrong? lol

lunch.... errrrrrr...... it was chinese fried noodles with diced carrots, french bean, sweet corn, mushrooms and chicken. Yummy!

What did you have, KFC?
not KFC

I had a sousage roll, didnt wanna eat alot cause I will be cooking Fettuccene alfredo with blackened chicken topped with cubes of fresh tomato
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:15 am
The Oracle

I said 'SORRY', i would guess you just too busy spending time with ur family at home.
well I have been doing that.... hence why my posting average has plumetted since my return. lol

I have however been spending alot of time with amates, which has also been ALOT of fun!

Hows life in Doha?
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:16 am
semarang

not KFC

I had a sousage roll, didnt wanna eat alot cause I will be cooking Fettuccene alfredo with blackened chicken topped with cubes of fresh tomato
yum yum ... send some to Doha.

anyone knows what happen with JB today? Havent see her yet !!!
The Oracle

not KFC

ooohh! Sounds very flash! lol My cooking skills are best left un discussed.... That is something that the Oracle needs to work on.
semarang

well I have been doing that.... hence why my posting average has plumetted since my return. lol

I have however been spending alot of time with amates, which has also been ALOT of fun!

Hows life in Doha?
boring ... lost Malteser till 10th of April. Son of school till 10th of April. Weather getting hotter.
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:17 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

yum yum ... send some to Doha.

anyone knows what happen with JB today? Havent see her yet !!!
I'll send u some in a PM

I donno, she must be boddy pumpping or something, hope she is ok though
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:18 am
semarang

I'll send u some in a PM

I donno, she must be boddy pumpping or something, hope she is ok though
I hope so. I normally see her MSN online all day on my contact list.

JB !!! Where r u????
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:19 am
The Delivery Man...

ooohh! Sounds very flash! lol My cooking skills are best left un discussed.... That is something that the Oracle needs to work on.
you're most welcome to taste the Nabs cooking

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.