Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:17 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
Dont say that women, you'll curse me!!

Do you want me to give you an early morning call?
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:20 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
and then you will forget and he will miss it anyways
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:22 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

You'll be out drinking that late on a monday night??
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:23 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

I will be tho jb can't wait any longer sweets
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:27 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

No I would get up especially LOL

Ohh RT drink driving in JD's porche now that sounds tempting!!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:30 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

If your driving as well you can just pick me up and take me to the airport!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:30 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

yep absolutely LOL a few donuts in the desert should do the trick
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:04 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Afternoon everybody, hows things?
hello mate! hows life in dubai? i heard it rained this AM.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:05 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Im nice to newbies...its Face,..he's the one that scares them
i DO NOT!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:06 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81
i DO NOT!

Hey Face
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:12 am
The Oracle

Hey Face
hello JB!

Do u think I scare off guests then? I dont, do i?
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:13 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81
hello JB!

Do u think I scare off guests then? I dont, do i?

Of course you don't Face

Only I do
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:18 am
The Oracle

Of course you don't Face

Only I do
no u dont....... <Face whispers to JB> Its JD that does that. lol
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:18 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Of course you don't Face

Only I do
Does anyone know if there is an alcohol ban on the national holiday on Thursday ???
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:21 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Does anyone know if there is an alcohol ban on the national holiday on Thursday ???

not sure......... so the holiday is now on thursday, is it? might be an alcohol ban as it is the Prophets Birthday, but dont take my word for it, I have no idea.

Try ringing up the Chamber of Commerce....... they are usually very helpful with matters such as these.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.