Teatime Choices

Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:06 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teatime Choices

Originally Posted by Oink
She facetimeed me a few minutes ago but I not a hundred percent sure how it went.
Oh God...you are in for the high jump now
Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:10 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
At this point, I’m making terrible decisions so I really couldn’t give a naff. Naff off Ms. Gestapo and your communist rfgime. I’m an individual damn it.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:15 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

You were in Vancouver last week, where’s the place to go to have a jolly good time?
Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:26 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

You were in Vancouver last week, where’s the place to go to have a jolly good time?
I was just a brief visitor in Oinkworld, I was just dazzled by the bright lights of the big city
Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:30 am
I need a walk

At this point, I’m making terrible decisions so I really couldn’t give a naff. Naff off Ms. Gestapo and your communist rfgime. I’m an individual damn it.
Yeah right- I can just imagine when she comes home how the conversation will go..

" Hello Oinky darling, how was your week end?"

"All very quiet dear, I just stayed in and watched an amazing subtitled art house movie on my laptop, eating my lentils and salad and missing you"

Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:33 am

I was just a brief visitor in Oinkworld, I was just dazzled by the bright lights of the big city
Should I follow the white rabbit? Naff it, what could happen?
Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:36 am

Yeah right- I can just imagine when she comes home how the conversation will go..

" Hello Oinky darling, how was your week end?"

"All very quiet dear, I just stayed in and watched an amazing subtitled art house movie on my laptop, eating my lentils and salad and missing you"

Say's the bloke partying on a Panago.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:50 am
I need a walk

Should I follow the white rabbit? Naff it, what could happen?
Just go for it

Say's the bloke partying on a Panago.
I was having the prawn salad
Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:54 am

Just go for it

I was having the prawn salad
You're right. I got two kidneys, a forgiving liver, a pocket full of rubles and HID is in Tokyo. What could go wrong?

Edited to note, that does rather sound like lyrics from an early 1990s Beck song.

Last edited by Oink; Nov 5th 2017 at 3:23 am.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:57 am
I need a walk

You're right. I got two kidneys, a forgiving liver and a pocket full of money. What could go wrong?
There is only one possible reply to that....

How much spends did she give you for the weekend?
Old Nov 5th 2017, 3:05 am

There is only one possible reply to that....

How much spends did she give you for the weekend?
We might not all be rolling in the filthy lucre of the British tax payers investments but I got my own credit card and bus pass.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 3:12 am
I need a walk

Bus pass???

Just a little query- amusing though it is to observe you sliding down that slope of drunkeness, why are you whilst out on a night of likely drunken debauchery still posting on Expats ?
Old Nov 5th 2017, 3:20 am

Bus pass???

Just a little query- amusing though it is to observe you sliding down that slope of drunkeness, why are you whilst out on a night of likely drunken debauchery still posting on Expats ?
To give you all a glimpse into my glamours lifestyle but really I'm a lonely and shunned soul.

(turns out, it's mainly because I'm drunk and smell of cat food)

Last edited by Oink; Nov 5th 2017 at 3:27 am.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 3:25 am
I need a walk

Because I'm a lonely and shunned soul.

(turns out, it's mainly because I'm drunk and smell of cat food)
And there was you thinking that it was that woman sat next to you. You must be really relieved to find out it was you all along

I bloody hope you don't have a cat btw..You know how much I love cats
Old Nov 5th 2017, 3:34 am

Bus pass???
A plastic card to get on buses

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.