Teatime Choices

Old Nov 4th 2017, 10:45 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teatime Choices

Sausages and mashed potatoes with gravy and peas.
Old Nov 4th 2017, 11:30 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
Sausages and mashed potatoes with gravy and peas.
My favourite meal in the whole wide world.

HID is at a conference so the restrictions are lifted temporarily.
Attached Thumbnails Teatime Choices-71e700db-7d6f-464e-b918-3d9ae85b7f1a.jpeg  
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:20 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
She's not having you tested?
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:31 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
She's not having you tested?
I naffing hope not. I’m already on my 2nd pub of the evening.

FYI, it turns out it’s best not mention to the old couple sitting next to you at the bar that they look like the couple who were murdered in the film A Clockwork Orange.

Canadians have very little sense of humour
Attached Thumbnails Teatime Choices-5c0c0c78-5fdc-40c3-8e52-c51165482eaa.jpeg  

Last edited by Oink; Nov 5th 2017 at 1:45 am.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:53 am

While it might be irresponsible to shout “fire” in a crowded bar, I don’t believe it’s illegal. Although I might just suggest that the chips have maggots.

I’m on my 3rd pint in this place (just a cheeky stop before the real drinking starts) and the moany lady sat next to me, apart from moaning, hasn’t touched a drop of her beer. Plus she’s just guffed a wallpaper peeler. There are times I hate humanity.

Last edited by Oink; Nov 5th 2017 at 1:08 am.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:25 am

The moany woman next to me smells of cat food.

Just to mention she’s left but the bloke who took her place is wearing his bobble hat on in the pub. It’s not even raining outside.

Ooh, maybe it’s me who smells of cat food. (I don’t have a cat)

Last edited by Oink; Nov 5th 2017 at 1:29 am.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:27 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite meal in the whole wide world.

No offence but is that before you drank it or after you excreted it?
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:30 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

I had a prawn salad and chips whilst other hounds had Panago pizza. I don't normally like IPA but I bought some bottles of a fairly reasonable one from Whistler Brewery by accident..I wondered why it looked darker than my usual. It was actually a nice drinky
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:35 am

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
No offence but is that before you drank it or after you excreted it?
Not in into all that middle class poncy ale nonsense. I go for the 3 c’s; cold, carbonated and crap.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:37 am

I had a prawn salad and chips whilst other hounds had Panago pizza. I don't normally like IPA but I bought some bottles of a fairly reasonable one from Whistler Brewery by accident..I wondered why it looked darker than my usual. It was actually a nice drinky
Panago? You two have a combined income of . . ? Surely you could of sprung for the Hut? They’ve got a posh one with hotdogs in the crust.

Last edited by Oink; Nov 5th 2017 at 1:41 am.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:42 am
I need a walk

Panago? You two have a combined income of . . ? Surely you could of springed for the Hut? They’ve got a posh one with hotdogs in the crust.
Minipup likes Panago, and, they deliver out where we are- roads in town are bloody awful.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:45 am

Woohoo. It turns out that the bar was only full of middle aged cads is that they’re all going to some awful play.
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:58 am

Maybe pwo rounds of Three Amigo shots weren’t the smartesesh idee
Old Nov 5th 2017, 1:59 am
I need a walk

Maybe pwo rounds of Three Amigo shots weren’t the smartesesh idee

Has she texted you to ask if you are ok yet?
Old Nov 5th 2017, 2:04 am

Has she texted you to ask if you are ok yet?
She facetimed me a few minutes ago but I not a hundred percent sure how it went.

Last edited by Oink; Nov 5th 2017 at 2:07 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.