Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Apr 13th 2009, 5:56 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Yeah it was good.relaxing.

How about yours?

Here's your drink, with a sparkler in it.......
oooh lovely....i love things that sparkle

My long weekend is going great....i'm off until next Monday
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:04 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
oooh lovely....i love things that sparkle

My long weekend is going great....i'm off until next Monday

That's the longest weekend ever!!!!!!!!!

What have you got planned?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:06 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

That's the longest weekend ever!!!!!!!!!

What have you got planned?
No too much to be honest

I'm taking the kids to the cinema tomorrow and i'm meeting my mate for lunch on Wed..(lunch means lunch, shopping and drinks)
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:13 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

No too much to be honest

I'm taking the kids to the cinema tomorrow and i'm meeting my mate for lunch on Wed..(lunch means lunch, shopping and drinks)

Oh yes that's right, but you didn't tell me what time and where we're meeting?.....
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:17 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Oh yes that's right, but you didn't tell me what time and where we're meeting?.....
Early start ....11am at Starbucks on Royal Avenue...Belfast
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:22 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

They have a Starbucks in Belfast?

They get bloody everywhere those things, I wouldn't mind but their coffee sucks.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:23 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by livermanl
They have a Starbucks in Belfast?

They get bloody everywhere those things, I wouldn't mind but their coffee sucks.

Hello love...i don't like their coffee either but my friend loves it

So i'll suffer in silence...thats what mates do
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:28 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello love...i don't like their coffee either but my friend loves it

So i'll suffer in silence...thats what mates do
You got to negotiate. For example:

Friend: Wanna meet at Starbucks?

FK: Hell no I wont go!

Friend: Why not?

FK: Shut up I'm not going and you can't make me!

Friend: Fine where do you want to meet?

FK: Behind the bike sheds that way I don't need to travel in order to meet you.

Friend: Okay I suppose.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:29 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

You got to negotiate. For example:

Friend: Wanna meet at Starbucks?

FK: Hell no I wont go!

Friend: Why not?

FK: Shut up I'm not going and you can't make me!

Friend: Fine where do you want to meet?

FK: Behind the bike sheds that way I don't need to travel in order to meet you.

Friend: Okay I suppose.
You were listening in on my conversation....shame on you
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:30 am
Banned

You were listening in on my conversation....shame on you
If you didn't realise yet, I am bored at work
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:32 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

If you didn't realise yet, I am bored at work
Poor you....don't you get holidays at the easter break?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:33 am
Banned

Poor you....don't you get holidays at the easter break?
I get 2 weeks a year, of which I need to save up so many days for xmas shutdown...

Just realised that you meant bank holidays...had mine Friday as the Monday is a 'government holiday'
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:34 am

I would have been up for 9 hours by then!!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:34 am

I get 2 weeks a year, of which I need to save up so many days for xmas shutdown...

Two weeks a year!!!!!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:35 am
Banned

Two weeks a year!!!!!
It's the norm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.