Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Mar 5th 2009, 7:06 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
They both look amazing...i'd go with the first one just because it looks just like my on the house inside.... But the cove looks stunning, i can see you now, drink in hand...pipe in the other

You'll have a fab time,
they are both really nice, wish my house was like that Think I would out of choice go with the first one too

Hope you are able to secure one JD

Hiya FK
Old Mar 5th 2009, 7:07 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
they are both really nice, wish my house was like that Think I would out of choice go with the first one too

Hope you are able to secure one JD

Hiya FK
Hi Nikki.....I was kidding about my house, if only eh!

Any news yet about the house? I had to go last night, the MIL called
Old Mar 5th 2009, 7:10 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nikki.....I was kidding about my house, if only eh!

Any news yet about the house? I had to go last night, the MIL called

nope, still waiting to hear back from the agent with the lease docs etc, sent an email to chase last night, will phone tonight I think if I haven't heard anything, just want to get it tied up for definite!!

Any houses to look at today for you?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 7:15 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

nope, still waiting to hear back from the agent with the lease docs etc, sent an email to chase last night, will phone tonight I think if I haven't heard anything, just want to get it tied up for definite!!

Any houses to look at today for you?
I'm going to ring around today, everything I see on the internet has already gone...they don't update their sites...it's a pain in the ass The insurance company said the work should start on the 16th, so i have to get organised
Old Mar 5th 2009, 7:23 pm

I'm going to ring around today, everything I see on the internet has already gone...they don't update their sites...it's a pain in the ass The insurance company said the work should start on the 16th, so i have to get organised
Good luck FK, hope you find something, if not perhaps the insurance co will have to put you up at a local top class hotel for a few days whilst you try and find a house
Old Mar 5th 2009, 7:34 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Good luck FK, hope you find something, if not perhaps the insurance co will have to put you up at a local top class hotel for a few days whilst you try and find a house
They might have to if i can't find somewhere in time. I'm heading off now Nikki but i'll catch you later and let you know how things are going
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone fancy a cuppa?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:42 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by celtic warrior
Anyone fancy a cuppa?
Me please, thanks sweetheart....and a biscuit too please
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hun,

I have teacakes, want one ?
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:47 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Hi Hun,

I have teacakes, want one ?
Lovely, I haven't have one in ages and i'm gagging now
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lovely, I haven't have one in ages and i'm gagging now

Gag no more hun !
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:57 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Gag no more hun !

I'm trying and keep it clean, it's hard to do but i'll try

Thanks for the teacake...that hit the spot
Old Mar 6th 2009, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm trying and keep it clean, it's hard to do but i'll try

Thanks for the teacake...that hit the spot

Am going for lunch now back later hun
Old Mar 6th 2009, 12:11 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Am going for lunch now back later hun
I'm off too babe, i need to lie down after that teacake......i'd forgotten how big they were

Hugs sent sweetheart, catch you later
Old Mar 14th 2009, 7:02 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Whats this I see.......cups of tea, biscuits and teacakes in PIPO???????

Things have changed around here................

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.