Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Feb 13th 2009, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
I believe you....thousands wouldn't

How about a jammy dodger....i'm all out of chocolate biscuits

I think Kids Films are some of the best films that are going about just now

But hey, that's probably down to me being a big Kid!

Oh we like a Jammy Dodger, can i push the boat out and have two please?
Old Feb 13th 2009, 2:46 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by celtic warrior

I think Kids Films are some of the best films that are going about just now

But hey, that's probably down to me being a big Kid!

Oh we like a Jammy Dodger, can i push the boat out and have two please?
I know what you mean about kids movies, they are brilliant

Of course you can have two JD's, you can have two of anything i've got
Old Feb 13th 2009, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean about kids movies, they are brilliant

Of course you can have two JD's, you can have two of anything i've got

In that case, can i have another two Jammie Dodgers please !
Old Feb 13th 2009, 3:02 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

In that case, can i have another two Jammie Dodgers please !
Sure...Coming up
Old Feb 13th 2009, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Sure...Coming up
Oh goody Goody, i'll make you another coffee, before i have to sort the kids out with some food!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 3:07 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Oh goody Goody, i'll make you another coffee, before i have to sort the kids out with some food!
Sure babe, Coffee's on the way

How's the movie going?
Old Feb 13th 2009, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Sure babe, Coffee's on the way

How's the movie going?

Oh the movie is going well ! not a peep out of them, however if i dont feed them soon, all hell will break loose
Old Feb 13th 2009, 3:14 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Oh the movie is going well ! not a peep out of them, however if i dont feed them soon, all hell will break loose
Jeez, stick the oven on and sort out some food...hurry CW
Old Feb 13th 2009, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeez, stick the oven on and sort out some food...hurry CW

Stick the oven on? aye right, nothing so technical, they'll be getting bread & water and like it !
Old Feb 13th 2009, 3:26 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Stick the oven on? aye right, nothing so technical, they'll be getting bread & water and like it !
Poor little mites, splash out and open some beans
Old Feb 13th 2009, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Poor little mites, splash out and open some beans
I might if the beans have a ring pull on the tin, if not bread and water it is !
Old Feb 13th 2009, 3:30 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I might if the beans have a ring pull on the tin, if not bread and water it is !
How about jam then....surely they deserve some jam?
Old Feb 13th 2009, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

How about jam then....surely they deserve some jam?

That means i have to get a knife out ! well i suppose i could stretch to that... okay i'll do that jam it is !
Old Feb 13th 2009, 3:34 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

That means i have to get a knife out ! well i suppose i could stretch to that... okay i'll do that jam it is !
Your all heart CW....

Hurry up then before they start swalking
Old Feb 13th 2009, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Your all heart CW....

Hurry up then before they start swalking

Yeah, i better go just now, and try and figure out how to use these knife things again

Catch up with you at the pub later hun.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.