Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:24 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by celtic warrior

Let's have a beer !
Hi CW. I see you come on command

Thanks, mine's a Guinness.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:25 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tomarense

Coming up tom, complete with shamrock....
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:28 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Coming up tom, complete with shamrock....
Aye! but is the coleen as good lookin' as the pint?
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:30 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Aye! but is the coleen as good lookin' as the pint?
Of course, when have you ever seen an ugly barmaid?

They might start off the evening dog rough but after a few drinks things change
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:34 am
Knight Templar

Of course, when have you ever seen an ugly barmaid?

They might start off the evening dog rough but after a few drinks things change
Some of us have even been in the situation of finding a bus tyre attractive

Especially at the Dublin 6 Nations tour.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tomarense,

I do try !

Guinness coming up !!!
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

We're doing great babe, i've been keeping the place tidy for your return

And your pints just about ready now

Aw thanks hun !

Now lets get jiggy and mess the place up again !!!
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:39 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Aw thanks hun !

Now lets get jiggy and mess the place up again !!!
So early in the day too....what will the punters think?

Did you remember the nibbles?
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:40 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Some of us have even been in the situation of finding a bus tyre attractive

Especially at the Dublin 6 Nations tour.
Come on tom, that sounds like a story....spill the beans
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:40 am
Knight Templar

Hi Tomarense,

I do try !

Guinness coming up !!!
This is a great pub! 1 order, 2 pints, and they're both for me

I've not had too much, have I? You're a bloke, aren't you?
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

So early in the day too....what will the punters think?

Did you remember the nibbles?
The punters can watch if they like !

Oh yes, would you like a nibble now ?
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:44 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

The punters can watch if they like !

Oh yes, would you like a nibble now ?
Can i just have some crisps please, if i nibble your ear now we might get distracted
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

This is a great pub! 1 order, 2 pints, and they're both for me

I've not had too much, have I? You're a bloke, aren't you?

I'm sure the last time i looked i was a bloke !

Extra beer is never a bad thing !
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:52 am
Knight Templar

Come on tom, that sounds like a story....spill the beans
It's just a lost 3/5days, and when the most dangerous thing you can do is sleep in your own hotel, you can begin hallucinating

The bloody Irish are mad, but when you put them together with the Scots they go nuclear.

Where's the barsteward? I need another pint
Old Feb 12th 2009, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Can i just have some crisps please, if i nibble your ear now we might get distracted

I wont get distracted ! you'll have my complete attention !

Okay, crisps it is, what flavour would you like?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.