Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:26 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by celtic warrior
I'm not to bad hun, just researching a lot of stuff on the net !
Sounds like fun..

Tea's ready, have a chocolate chip cookie too
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Sounds like fun..

Tea's ready, have a chocolate chip cookie too
Aw thanks hun, i do like a biccy with ma cuppa tea

What you been up to FK? Apart from stocking up on the Andrex
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:37 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Aw thanks hun, i do like a biccy with ma cuppa tea

What you been up to FK? Apart from stocking up on the Andrex
Nothing much going on today The kids are off school and we're having a lazy day

Kleenex Balsam for me babe, I don't want my nose to glow like Rudolph
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

celtic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond reputeceltic warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing much going on today The kids are off school and we're having a lazy day

Kleenex Balsam for me babe, I don't want my nose to glow like Rudolph

We can't have you having a red nose now can we !

Fancy another cuppa?
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:48 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

We can't have you having a red nose now can we !

Fancy another cuppa?
Go on then...you've twisted my arm

How's the research going?
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Go on then...you've twisted my arm

How's the research going?
Tea or coffee?

The research is going not to badly, however i am going to have to stop soon, as OH, is away to work, and the kids are playing up, so I'm probably going to have to make this my last cuppa just now
Old Feb 13th 2009, 12:53 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Tea or coffee?

The research is going not to badly, however i am going to have to stop soon, as OH, is away to work, and the kids are playing up, so I'm probably going to have to make this my last cuppa just now
I'll have a coffee please

Thats kids for ya....my two are watching Step Brothers on DVD,....oh my god, it's soo rude i'm hiding behind the laptop
Old Feb 13th 2009, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

I'll have a coffee please

Thats kids for ya....my two are watching Step Brothers on DVD,....oh my god, it's soo rude i'm hiding behind the laptop

Coffee coming up hun,

I have pulled out Kung fu Panda for the kids to watch, and all is quiet ! what a masterstroke !
Old Feb 13th 2009, 1:13 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Coffee coming up hun,

I have pulled out Kung fu Panda for the kids to watch, and all is quiet ! what a masterstroke !
Thanks sweetheart

Kung fu Panda is a classic When they get older, don't let them watch Step Bro's....not in front of you anyway
Old Feb 13th 2009, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks sweetheart

Kung fu Panda is a classic When they get older, don't let them watch Step Bro's....not in front of you anyway

I promise i wont

Yeah, Kung Fu Panda is a classic, it is brilliant !
Old Feb 13th 2009, 1:19 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I promise i wont

Yeah, Kung Fu Panda is a classic, it is brilliant !
Believe me...you'll know what i mean if you watch it

I love Jack Black, he's so funny
Old Feb 13th 2009, 2:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Believe me...you'll know what i mean if you watch it

I love Jack Black, he's so funny
That's them done with Kung-fu Panda, I want to go for a walk with the dog, but they want to watch another film(Open Season), oh the dilema!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 2:21 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

That's them done with Kung-fu Panda, I want to go for a walk with the dog, but they want to watch another film(Open Season), oh the dilema!
lol....Drag them out kicking and screaming...or, have another cuppa
Old Feb 13th 2009, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

lol....Drag them out kicking and screaming...or, have another cuppa

Yep they win, Open Season, for them and a cuppa for me it was a long hard fight, i tried my best, but they won in the end !!!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 2:34 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Yep they win, Open Season, for them and a cuppa for me it was a long hard fight, i tried my best, but they won in the end !!!
I believe you....thousands wouldn't

How about a jammy dodger....i'm all out of chocolate biscuits

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.