Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Apr 7th 2009, 5:02 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by livermanl
Off to lunch.

Enjoy
Old Apr 7th 2009, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

Saskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to all

Hello again folks.

We are in the US til the weekend.
I'm doing some work while he's in meetings, then doing the WAG bit in the evenings. lol

So what's new Bax, Ginger Dom, HarryPottermouse, FK and co?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 6:44 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

hey Sas - wassup - new man?? come on gossip . . .
Old Apr 7th 2009, 6:49 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
hey Sas - wassup - new man?? come on gossip . . .
Hello, any chance of a drinky poo please?

Welcome back Saskia....hi Carrie
Old Apr 7th 2009, 7:58 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Saskia2009
Hello again folks.

We are in the US til the weekend.
I'm doing some work while he's in meetings, then doing the WAG bit in the evenings. lol

So what's new Bax, Ginger Dom, HarryPottermouse, FK and co?
Trying my luck south of the border - north of it is not exactly buzzing with opportunity at the moment! Off on a mad reccy later this month (is there any other sort?) that will involve a lot of miles and abuse of SatNav. Planning 2 interviews though, so should be good.
You?
Bax
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Saskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to all

Hey FK! and Bax! and co

I'm here killing time til my man reappears. I humour him. Seems the best way.

Any chance of a drink?

Sas x
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:08 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

The_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of lightThe_Bax is a glorious beacon of light

Hey FK! and Bax! and co

I'm here killing time til my man reappears. I humour him. Seems the best way.

Any chance of a drink?

Sas x
You know the rules - first one in is behind the bar - that would be you!

Oh OK then - what can I get you?
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

It's ok. I nimbly leapt over the bar and I'm all ready to pull those pints.

What do you fancy?
This is so strange, like coming home. lol
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:34 am
Snickle Hubble-Sprinkles

It's ok. I nimbly leapt over the bar and I'm all ready to pull those pints.

What do you fancy?
This is so strange, like coming home. lol
I'll bet! Is this a bored wander round old haunts or are you back in the land of seeking to be an ex-pat again?
I should probably be in the Trailer Park, but the PIPO just keeps drawing me back...
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Hello
It's a pop in to see folks. I doubt I'd pass the meds now so I've all but given up on Canada, and my man's job isn't mobile, so we have to be UK based.

So, thought I'd call by for a swift one.

Why should you be in the Trailer Park? Oh I see border thing. lol
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:16 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, anyone home
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:17 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Hello, anyone home
Might be...
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:17 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, anyone home

Hey FK just for a while while the others guys here are on lunch hows things
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:19 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by livermanl
Might be...
Silly moo....get the drinks in

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Hey FK just for a while while the others guys here are on lunch hows things

Going ok at the mo, moved house and just got my life line sorted out (broadband)
Old Apr 8th 2009, 6:20 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

Silly moo....get the drinks in

Going ok at the mo, moved house and just got my life line sorted out (broadband)
You quoted the wrong one

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.