Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:26 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by tomarense
Here you are, sweetness

Heavy on the voddie and adorned with a swizzle stick..........much classier than a straw.
Lovely...

I'm taking it to bed...seeing how i can't take you

Goodnight my lovely man, sweet dreams sent
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:28 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Lovely...

I'm taking it to bed...seeing how i can't take you

Goodnight my lovely man, sweet dreams sent
Night FK

You say the nicest things. When does your plane get in, again???
Old Apr 10th 2009, 12:13 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Top O' the mornin' to yee.

Happy Good Friday to one and all.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 1:28 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Top O' the mornin' to yee.

Happy Good Friday to one and all.
Greetings........every Friday is good if you ask me around the 4pm mark.......
Old Apr 10th 2009, 1:51 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jimmydean
Greetings........every Friday is good if you ask me around the 4pm mark.......

What happens then Buddy?
Old Apr 10th 2009, 3:57 am
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

What happens then Buddy?

The weekend starts
Old Apr 11th 2009, 4:48 am
No really, it doesn't

Saturday early evening....barmaids apron hanging behind the bar.....anybody around????
Old Apr 13th 2009, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

Saskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to allSaskia2009 is a name known to all

Pub closed for Easter.....?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 5:26 am

Originally Posted by Saskia2009
Pub closed for Easter.....?

I think so........sorry didn't mean to make you jump there Saskia...........good weekend?

What can I get you?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 5:29 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Hellooooooo Anyone Home
Old Apr 13th 2009, 5:32 am

Hellooooooo Anyone Home
No I am here in the Inn.......hahaha
Old Apr 13th 2009, 5:33 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

No I am here in the Inn.......hahaha
Ahh love, sorry i missed you!

Were you hiding behind the bar with Saskia??????
Old Apr 13th 2009, 5:44 am

Ahh love, sorry i missed you!

Were you hiding behind the bar with Saskia??????

Er.............noooo..I was....erm......getting another crate of Magners that was down there.....

Your poison Ma'am?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 5:47 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Er.............noooo..I was....erm......getting another crate of Magners that was down there.....

Your poison Ma'am?
I believe ya!

I'll have a Vodka and white please..

How was your Bank Holiday Weekend??
Old Apr 13th 2009, 5:53 am

I believe ya!

I'll have a Vodka and white please..

How was your Bank Holiday Weekend??

Yeah it was good.relaxing.

How about yours?

Here's your drink, with a sparkler in it.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.