Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:37 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by livermanl
I get 2 weeks a year, of which I need to save up so many days for xmas shutdown...

Just realised that you meant bank holidays...had mine Friday as the Monday is a 'government holiday'

Jeez, Canadian holidays are really shite

When your there a bit longer will you get more time off??
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:38 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

It's the norm.

So 14 days is the norm?? For what?? I get 30 days.......
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:40 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
What!!!!

I only get 20..plus public holidays
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:41 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
What!!!!

I only get 20..plus public holidays

Hmmm there are benefits to being a postie then.......
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:42 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Hmmm there are benefits to being a postie then.......
I think so.....i'm looking for a new career
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:43 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, Canadian holidays are really shite

When your there a bit longer will you get more time off??
No.
No 10 days.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:47 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

No.

No 10 days.
I suppose you actually lucky to get 10 days.....some employers don't allow any
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:49 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose you actually lucky to get 10 days.....some employers don't allow any
They generally wouldn't have an objection if I took leave without pay.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:51 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Thats something at least

At least after May you'll get some long weekends to look forward too
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:53 am
Banned

Thats something at least

At least after May you'll get some long weekends to look forward too
You get used to it, it's typical bank holiday weather right now anyway, rain.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:54 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

You get used to it, it's typical bank holiday weather right now anyway, rain.
Rain....oh my god, the sun has been shinning here....thats sods law
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:59 am

I think so.....i'm looking for a new career

Hmmmmm I'll train you......

he he he
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:00 am

But that is ridiculous.........and you work 8 hours a day for 5 days???
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:04 am
Banned

But that is ridiculous.........and you work 8 hours a day for 5 days???
If not, more

What's the problem with that?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:06 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

If not, more

What's the problem with that?
He doesn't want to go to Canada now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.