Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:05 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Err.........ooopsie............I thought it was free bar nite???
The only thing free (and easy) in this bar is FK
Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:09 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

Oooooooooo cue come back from The Flirty One...........I wait with baited breath.........
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:10 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Moi!

I'm only easy when your paying
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:27 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Moi!

I'm only easy when your paying
Hi Folks.

Hi FK............Didn't you something about one behind the bar for me?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:30 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tomarense
Hi Folks.

Hi FK............Didn't you something about one behind the bar for me?
A drink??

Hello hun
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:37 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

A drink??

Hello hun
Oh!!! Well make that a drop of porter, if you will.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:41 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Oh!!! Well make that a drop of porter, if you will.
Coming up sweetheart

How's your day been?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:43 am
Knight Templar

Coming up sweetheart

How's your day been?
It's been fine, thanks......very lazy. I like Iberia at this time of year...it's party-time, especially in the rural areas.

How's yours been?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 9:56 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

It's been fine, thanks......very lazy. I like Iberia at this time of year...it's party-time, especially in the rural areas.

How's yours been?
oooh, i'd love a little trip away...do you fancy a visitor??

I've been a tad busy today, my internet keeps freezing so it's pissing me off
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:02 am
Knight Templar

oooh, i'd love a little trip away...do you fancy a visitor??

I've been a tad busy today, my internet keeps freezing so it's pissing me off
Visitors always welcome.........but you're not going to tell me that you need a holiday because your internet keeps freezing!!!.......the weather, maybe............but your computer, ffs
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:04 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Visitors always welcome.........but you're not going to tell me that you need a holiday because your internet keeps freezing!!!.......the weather, maybe............but your computer, ffs
Ok then, it's pissing down...the wind is blowing a gale....it's freezing cold.....the kids and the husband are off for a week......So, can i come..pretty please
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:08 am
Knight Templar

Ok then, it's pissing down...the wind is blowing a gale....it's freezing cold.....the kids and the husband are off for a week......So, can i come..pretty please
A very reasonable request that I would be only too happy to accede to

When are you coming?...........and before you do, would you like to get me another pint???????
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:10 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

A very reasonable request that I would be only too happy to accede to

When are you coming?...........and before you do, would you like to get me another pint???????
ffs, if i must

There you go sweetheart...enjoy it while i pack a bag
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:16 am
Knight Templar

ffs, if i must

There you go sweetheart...enjoy it while i pack a bag
Thank you, kind wench I love anyone who serves me well

When's your flight? And where are you staying???
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:21 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Thank you, kind wench I love anyone who serves me well

When's your flight? And where are you staying???
My flight leaves at 9am, and i thought i'd squeeze in beside you and the missus....i'm sure she wouldn't mind

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.