Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:26 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
My flight leaves at 9am, and i thought i'd squeeze in beside you and the missus....i'm sure she wouldn't mind
Just as well we have a large bed then!

But the deal is, I'm in the middle........I don't like being exposed
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:27 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tomarense
Just as well we have a large bed then!

But the deal is, I'm in the middle........I don't like being exposed
It's a deal....i might need to make my escape anyway
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:29 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

It's a deal....i might need to make my escape anyway
By 9 o'clock you'll have escaped the North...........what're you talking about???
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:32 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

By 9 o'clock you'll have escaped the North...........what're you talking about???
Oh thats right....
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:35 am
Knight Templar

Oh thats right....
Having little absences is the first sign of pre-senile dementia
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:38 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Having little absences is the first sign of pre-senile dementia
I've got that already....i can't even remember having a drink and i've been here over an hour
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:41 am
Knight Templar

I've got that already....i can't even remember having a drink and i've been here over an hour
I thought you were serving!!!..........You did a good job of serving me
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:47 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I thought you were serving!!!..........You did a good job of serving me
ooooh, i remembered that....

just not the drink or the fact that i'm working
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:49 am
Knight Templar

ooooh, i remembered that....

just not the drink or the fact that i'm working
Are you ready, then, to supply some more service
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:53 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Are you ready, then, to supply some more service

I've got two hands you know.....i can drink and pull pints at the same time

Plus i'm a woman...we can multi task
Old Apr 9th 2009, 10:58 am
Knight Templar

I've got two hands you know.....i can drink and pull pints at the same time

Plus i'm a woman...we can multi task
OK, while you've got your mouth full, can you oblige me with a with a fine Irish creamy head
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:08 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

OK, while you've got your mouth full, can you oblige me with a with a fine Irish creamy head
Seeing how you asked so nicely

Here you go...one Guinness coming up, complete with a little irish charm
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:11 am
Knight Templar

Seeing how you asked so nicely

Here you go...one Guinness coming up, complete with a little irish charm
Sorry FK! I should have asked if you'd like one of your usual long ones too
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:19 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Sorry FK! I should have asked if you'd like one of your usual long ones too

I'll have a flirtini and a straw thanks
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:24 am
Knight Templar

I'll have a flirtini and a straw thanks
Here you are, sweetness

Heavy on the voddie and adorned with a swizzle stick..........much classier than a straw.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.