Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:06 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
He doesn't want to go to Canada now
It's a lot 'easier' living in England...
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:08 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livermanl
It's a lot 'easier' living in England...
Nooo, don't say that
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:09 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

Nooo, don't say that
The truth needs to be said surely?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:11 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

The truth needs to be said surely?
I know what you mean and i haven't even moved there yet
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:14 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

If not, more

What's the problem with that?
Well because your annual leave entitlement is so poor, I thought you may have a reduced working week to compensate........
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:14 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

He doesn't want to go to Canada now

I would, but now have no idea as to how I would do it.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:15 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Well because your annual leave entitlement is so poor, I thought you may have a reduced working week to compensate........
If you work part-time you don't get any annual leave.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:16 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I would, but now have no idea as to how I would do it.
You can apply for a TWP....have a look at Wiki and you'll find some info on there!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:16 am

If you work part-time you don't get any annual leave.

So what do you plan to do to support yourselves when you get out ther eHun?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:17 am

You can apply for a TWP....have a look at Wiki and you'll find some info on there!
What's TWP?

And don't say "look at the Wiki"....hahahaha
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:18 am
Banned

What's TWP?

And don't say "look at the Wiki"....hahahaha
Temporary
Work
Permit
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:19 am

Temporary
Work
Permit
Oh right......but don't have to have a special skill that would benefit the country?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:20 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

So what do you plan to do to support yourselves when you get out ther eHun?
OH is a plasterer, so he should be ok...i think!

I'm not sure what i'll be doing but it will be part-time to start with.

I got offered a job last summer as a bank teller
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:25 am
Banned

OH is a plasterer, so he should be ok...i think!

I'm not sure what i'll be doing but it will be part-time to start with.

I got offered a job last summer as a bank teller
Is that where you tell them they have no more money?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:27 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Is that where you tell them they have no more money?
Yes ....i can be discreet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.