Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:32 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Yes ....i can be discreet
I wish someone would tell wifey this

Bad quote but you know what I mean
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:35 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livermanl
I wish someone would tell wifey this

Bad quote but you know what I mean
I hear ya!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:37 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

OH is a plasterer, so he should be ok...i think!

I'm not sure what i'll be doing but it will be part-time to start with.

I got offered a job last summer as a bank teller

Yes but I can't do that
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:39 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Yes but I can't do that
I have no idea how TWP's work at all....you could post a thread in the Immigration forum and ask for advice....you'll get it, the good news and the bad....it's worth a try hun
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:58 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

I have no idea how TWP's work at all....you could post a thread in the Immigration forum and ask for advice....you'll get it, the good news and the bad....it's worth a try hun
That's a good idea Hun.......thanks
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:16 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
That's a good idea Hun.......thanks
Here's my Easter gaff ................

Was at a friend's yesterday for a bbq lunch. Much later on she says "stick kettle on Lorns" so I did.

I picked up the kettle in the corner of the kitchen, a kettle that looked like an old style, pot bellied, chrome, Granny one - and I put it on the gas.

Little did I know that my friend has the only bloody electric kettle in Italy that looks like an old gas stove one.

By the time we realised it was on fire the whole bottom had melted out of it leaving a plastic residue everywhere.

Fortunately with the addition of cold water, the plastic solidified and we were able to pick it off with the point of a knife and her nice stanless steel hob came up clean.

If you have to get an electric kettle, get one that looks like one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:17 am
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Here's my Easter gaff ................

Was at a friend's yesterday for a bbq lunch. Much later on she says "stick kettle on Lorns" so I did.

I picked up the kettle in the corner of the kitchen, a kettle that looked like an old style, pot bellied, chrome, Granny one - and I put it on the gas.

Little did I know that my friend has the only bloody electric kettle in Italy that looks like an old gas stove one.

By the time we realised it was on fire the whole bottom had melted out of it leaving a plastic residue everywhere.

Fortunately with the addition of cold water, the plastic solidified and we were able to pick it off with the point of a knife and her nice stanless steel hob came up clean.

If you have to get an electric kettle, get one that looks like one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself though!!!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:20 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself though!!!
never did get that cup of tea though
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:26 am
Banned

never did get that cup of tea though
What did you drink instead?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:31 am

What did you drink instead?
felt like the whole firey situation needed something to calm the nerves but opted for water !!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:35 am
Banned

felt like the whole firey situation needed something to calm the nerves but opted for water !!!!!!!!!
Well that's less exciting than I thought it would be
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:37 am

Well that's less exciting than I thought it would be
well what was I going to ask for given the fire and all that.............. a hot toddy? A hot rum and punch? Something that needed a fire ?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:38 am
Banned

well what was I going to ask for given the fire and all that.............. a hot toddy? A hot rum and pnch? Something that needed a fire ?
I would have asked for absynth myself
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:40 am

I would have asked for absynth myself
thought that stuff was illegal these days apart from maybe an illecit brewery or two (illegal) in France ?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:42 am
Banned

thought that stuff was illegal these days apart from maybe an illecit brewery or two (illegal) in France ?
I don't know I used to drink it all of 4 years ago???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.