Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Wikiposts

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Old Apr 17th 2009, 10:44 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future
Default Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Try a church mouse and you on!

Guinness is pouring...

Things have been good here, the work started at my house, so thats a bonus They came on Wed, dug up my driveway and patio...then left
Don't they sqeak???

Probably puting the house out for an airing..................or hoping that the rain will wash away the oil residue!!!

Thanks sweetness Are you not having one yourself???............or is the Pope a Muslim???
Old Apr 17th 2009, 10:52 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tomarense
Don't they sqeak???

Probably puting the house out for an airing..................or hoping that the rain will wash away the oil residue!!!

Thanks sweetness Are you not having one yourself???............or is the Pope a Muslim???
I'm on the flirtini's so watch it

They didn't speak to me....sort of nodded and that was all, i left them to it
Old Apr 17th 2009, 10:55 am
Knight Templar

tomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant futuretomarense has a brilliant future

I'm on the flirtini's so watch it

They didn't speak to me....sort of nodded and that was all, i left them to it
You shouldn't eat Galaxy with your flirtini..........a very dangerous combination. It's been known to change people's personalities
Old Apr 17th 2009, 11:03 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

You shouldn't eat Galaxy with your flirtini..........a very dangerous combination. It's been known to change people's personalities
I know.....i'm trying to avoid the talc
Old Apr 17th 2009, 11:05 am
Knight Templar

I know.....i'm trying to avoid the talc
I'm told talc and moisture can create stiffness...........is that why you're trying to avoid talc???
Old Apr 17th 2009, 11:13 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I'm told talc and moisture can create stiffness...........is that why you're trying to avoid talc???
It's not real talc, it's the white powder sugar stuff the put on Turkish Delight....so, no moisture involved
Old Apr 17th 2009, 11:15 am
Knight Templar

It's not real talc, it's the white powder sugar stuff the put on Turkish Delight....so, no moisture involved
Don't you produce saliva???..................or are you just a dry suck???
Old Apr 17th 2009, 11:18 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Don't you produce saliva???..................or are you just a dry suck???
I don't eat the stuff, therefor my saliva stays where it should be
Old Apr 17th 2009, 11:22 am
Knight Templar

I don't eat the stuff, therefor my saliva stays where it should be
I'm sorry. I was just wondering how tou could suck things without producing saliva.............honest
Old Apr 17th 2009, 11:23 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

I'm sorry. I was just wondering how tou could suck things without producing saliva.............honest

Your a silly man sometimes
Old Apr 17th 2009, 11:27 am
Knight Templar

Your a silly man sometimes
I know............I know

But, can you really suck things dry???
Old Apr 17th 2009, 12:37 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

I know............I know

But, can you really suck things dry???

I can suck all the juice out of a glass through a straw....does that help??
Old Apr 17th 2009, 12:40 pm
Knight Templar

I can suck all the juice out of a glass through a straw....does that help??
See!!! I knew you had hidden talents.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 1:00 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

See!!! I knew you had hidden talents.

I can touch my nose with my tongue....thats another one
Old Apr 17th 2009, 1:03 pm
Knight Templar

I can touch my nose with my tongue....thats another one
I've tried that and failed.............but I can curl my tongue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.