British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   The Pass Inn and Pass Out (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/pass-inn-pass-out-546107/)

Harrypottermouse Jun 30th 2008 7:56 pm

The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Due to popular demand it appears to be painfully obvious that there is a need for a single dedicated place for those times when you just want to say Hi, How are You doin...in the best Joey voice....where've you been hiding and general larking about to talk about stuff that just doesn't seem to fit anywhere else....and obviously Canadiana.

We still need to obey...the site rules of no nastiness and let this be the hand of friendship to all who sail in her/him/it....

Oh buggar this mines a pint.....and the dollar is down for the first game of pool

nikki dreaming Jun 30th 2008 7:59 pm

Re: The Pass Inn and Pass Out

Good thinking St Harry, mines a rouge:thumbsup:

Tanah Jun 30th 2008 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming (Post 6520049)
Good thinking St Harry, mines a rouge:thumbsup:

ger em in then!!!!

Harrypottermouse Jun 30th 2008 8:20 pm

Originally Posted by Tanah (Post 6520090)
ger em in then!!!!

Right I'm in the chair this round...so its me, Tanah, and ND - anybody else....I guess Bax will find us, he'll probably have a pint (of something)

So, I've just been thinking maybe I need to make my intention for this thread a tad clearer????

The idea with Pass Inn is exactly that....it is more like a pub where you can have random chats, with random people (if desired) and people can just pass in and out without reason to fear or stay or linger if they wish...so that Stalkers following pished bints....(not that 4Bells is either....she quickly adds lol) are welcome, along with people who want directions to places to stay in Canmore....luggage queries might end up in the wrong place.and it is more of an old fashioned type pub (not a plastic fantastic - with music too loud that no one can hear each other talk) where people used to talk to each other and not snipe, drink pims/alchopops and its more like a local with a good pint of beer and a bag of pork scratchings or peanuts....somewhere you can put your arm on the bar, have a giggle or a moan and no one minds...

Make a d sense?

canbritdenise Jun 30th 2008 8:21 pm

Ive just turned forty, Im too upset to talk.:mad:

FlirtyKnickers Jun 30th 2008 8:22 pm

ME!!! im here too, make mine a strawberry daiquiri please..:thumbsup:

Harrypottermouse Jun 30th 2008 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by canbritdenise (Post 6520133)

No - you need a beer and to tell me what I have to look forward to :thumbsup: :eek: :rofl:

FlirtyKnickers Jun 30th 2008 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by canbritdenise (Post 6520133)

I turned 40 last year....it's bloody great!!!!:D

canbritdenise Jun 30th 2008 8:29 pm

Oh, ok then, its not that bad, but people told me you have to feel something when the big day came, so when I felt the same I was quite upset, Oh but wait, hang on, my kids just told me I have flubber on my arms, so thats it, thats what looking forty looks like anyway.:rofl:

FlirtyKnickers Jun 30th 2008 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by canbritdenise (Post 6520177)
Oh, ok then, its not that bad, but people told me you have to feel something when the big day came, so when I felt the same I was quite upset, Oh but wait, hang on, my kids just told me I have flubber on my arms, so thats it, thats what looking forty looks like anyway.:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

My son used to check to see if i had any old on my face:rofl:...he meant wrinkles....:thumbsup:

canbritdenise Jun 30th 2008 8:36 pm

No wrinkles here, just very deep happy lines.
My OH said its great sleeping with a forty year old though.
Mines a babysham please

FlirtyKnickers Jun 30th 2008 8:40 pm

Originally Posted by canbritdenise (Post 6520206)
No wrinkles here, just very deep happy lines.
My OH said its great sleeping with a forty year old though.
Mines a babysham please

It wouldn't take me to have bloody wrinkles....he'd have it broadcast on bebo:rofl:

Harrypottermouse Jun 30th 2008 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by canbritdenise (Post 6520177)

I already have Fliggles :eek:

canbritdenise Jun 30th 2008 8:46 pm

AH yes, but, it depends on where

pint princess Jun 30th 2008 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse (Post 6520035)
Due to popular demand it appears to be painfully obvious that there is a need for a single dedicated place for those times when you just want to say Hi, How are You doin...in the best Joey voice

Aren't eight 'dull housewives' threads quite enough?