Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:08 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by willmore
Why hon?
Its the way things have turned out I'm afraid.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Its the way things have turned out I'm afraid.
Doesnt have to hon unless you want it that way......
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:15 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Doesnt have to hon unless you want it that way......
There is no other way. This is for the best. Am just sorting out a flight for me and my dog now.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There is no other way. This is for the best. Am just sorting out a flight for me and my dog now.

Ok hon. As long as you've thought it through but make sure you're not being pressured into something you really dont want to do.....life is too short to be unhappy for the rest of it.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

You can help me run the bar, after all we're always in here
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Stu-pot

I have to run you two - chat tomorrow. Ice-maiden chin up hon - things always work out somehow or other. It may seem very dark and bleak right now, but things will improve.

If you do decide to move back to the UK, I hope you'll keep in touch with all your friends here and keep us updated on how you are.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:24 pm
End of the line

Sounds great! Not sure you could keep me in drink though
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:25 pm
End of the line

I have to run you two - chat tomorrow. Ice-maiden chin up hon - things always work out somehow or other. It may seem very dark and bleak right now, but things will improve.

If you do decide to move back to the UK, I hope you'll keep in touch with all your friends here and keep us updated on how you are.

Thanks Sue. I'll let u know as soon as the plans are finalised.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=IceMaiden]Sounds great! Not sure you could keep me in drink though [/QUOTE

ermm, we're supposed to sell it, mind you half the time people help themselves
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:58 pm
End of the line

[QUOTE=Stu-pot

ermm, we're supposed to sell it, QUOTE]

So that's where I've been going wrong I thought the aim was to try and finish the whole lot
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=IceMaiden]

ermm, we're supposed to sell it, QUOTE

So that's where I've been going wrong I thought the aim was to try and finish the whole lot

we could try, might be one hell of a hang over
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:01 pm
End of the line

[QUOTE=Stu-pot]

we could try, might be one hell of a hang over
Have you never tried? Start from the top left and work your way through. It is bloody difficult. You have to be in the right (or should that be the 'wrong') mood.

If you manage one of each, you don't get charged for any. Incentive!!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=IceMaiden]

Have you never tried? Start from the top left and work your way through. It is bloody difficult. You have to be in the right (or should that be the 'wrong') mood.

If you manage one of each, you don't get charged for any. Incentive!!

done it years ago, a bit out of practise these days , its me age
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 7:42 pm
End of the line

[QUOTE=Stu-pot]

done it years ago, a bit out of practise these days , its me age
Me too! We still talking about the drink here, right?
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Very very early good morning everyone! Just passing through now, but will return later!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.