The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Well if you're bored, then the reason u hardly got any sleep is not the reason I'm thinking of

No wife's ill, i had to take kids to school and pick them up then try and get sleep in between
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:03 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
No wife's ill, i had to take kids to school and pick them up then try and get sleep in between
sorry about that. I hope she feels better soon. Bet the kids loved daddy taking them to school for a change though
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:35 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

God i need a drink
Or a drunk???
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

sorry about that. I hope she feels better soon. Bet the kids loved daddy taking them to school for a change though
LOL no worries ice, i can't have a drink at the weekend as i'm doing at working at heights rescue course
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

LOL no worries ice, i can't have a drink at the weekend as i'm doing at working at heights rescue course

Just passing through to say hi.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by willmore
Just passing through to say hi.
Hi Willmore, as she rushes thru
Old Oct 4th 2006, 1:40 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

bloody toothache
Old Oct 4th 2006, 1:41 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar
bloody toothache
DONT go to the dentist
unless you won the lottery
Old Oct 4th 2006, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by koogar
bloody toothache

Hey you!

Very very good morning everyone!
Old Oct 4th 2006, 11:00 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willmore
Hey you!

Very very good morning everyone!
Morning Sue, Still very jolly I see.

Well some of us haven't had much sleep, so I'm feeling like one of Cinderella's friends today ........... Grumpy
Old Oct 4th 2006, 3:00 pm
Banned

I'm feeling like one of Cinderella's friends today ........... Grumpy
Were you burn blonde? Or was a state you achieved after many years?
Old Oct 4th 2006, 3:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning Sue, Still very jolly I see.

Well some of us haven't had much sleep, so I'm feeling like one of Cinderella's friends today ........... Grumpy

Im one of them thats for sure love....my daughter was up and down all nite!

Good morning everyone!
Old Oct 4th 2006, 3:12 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm... two blondes.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 3:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
hmmm... two blondes.
Do we need to know what u found in Koogs pubes???????
Old Oct 4th 2006, 3:23 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Do we need to know what u found in Koogs pubes???????
So you don't want to hear about the wireless modem and can of WD40?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.