Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:49 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by willmore
Very very early good morning everyone! Just passing through now, but will return later!
Morning Sue, kicked you outta bed has he??
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=IceMaiden]
Originally Posted by Stu-pot

Me too! We still talking about the drink here, right?

of course
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Any coffee left, i'm a bit groggy
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:40 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Stu-pot]
Originally Posted by IceMaiden

of course

Just checking mate!!

Hey, I'm getting my a into gear today. Lots to be sorted and arranged.

Better make that coffee hot and strong, I'm gonna need it!!
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=IceMaiden]

Just checking mate!!

Hey, I'm getting my a into gear today. Lots to be sorted and arranged.

Better make that coffee hot and strong, I'm gonna need it!!

how are you today, ice?
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:44 am
End of the line

[QUOTE=Stu-pot]

how are you today, ice?
I'm.......... alive.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=IceMaiden]

I'm.......... alive.
one cup of strong coffee coming up
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:48 am
End of the line

[QUOTE=Stu-pot]

one cup of strong coffee coming up
Thanks Sweetie (sorry not supposed to call you that coz BC gets jealous!)

I suppose I'd better have some croissants or something to eat as well, otherwise people will just have a go at me.

So a nice warm croissant to go with that coffee please. Thank you.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=IceMaiden]

Thanks Sweetie (sorry not supposed to call you that coz BC gets jealous!)

I suppose I'd better have some croissants or something to eat as well, otherwise people will just have a go at me.

So a nice warm croissant to go with that coffee please. Thank you.
what BC gets jealous, nah don't believe it , i'll get your crossiant
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 6:12 am
End of the line

[QUOTE=Stu-pot]

what BC gets jealous, nah don't believe it , i'll get your crossiant
thank you. Actually I've just noticed the time .... I'll have a Remy with mine thanks.

Make that a LARGE Remy. Thank you
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=IceMaiden]

thank you. Actually I've just noticed the time .... I'll have a Remy with mine thanks.

Make that a LARGE Remy. Thank you

one large Remy coming up
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

God i need a drink
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 11:35 am
End of the line

God i need a drink
You and me both mate. I'll have a large Remy and what can I get for you??

Whats up? Tell Auntie Ice all about it Sweetie
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

You and me both mate. I'll have a large Remy and what can I get for you??

Whats up? Tell Auntie Ice all about it Sweetie

a pint of lager, i hardly got any sleep today and i'm bored
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 11:54 am
End of the line

a pint of lager, i hardly got any sleep today and i'm bored
Well if you're bored, then the reason u hardly got any sleep is not the reason I'm thinking of

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.