The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 5th 2006, 3:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Good morning Sue. You must sleep even less than I do!

Yes, you would think that I would be dead tired during the day......maybe can catch a nap in the sun today if im lucky.

Good morning everyone
Old Oct 5th 2006, 3:30 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willmore
Yes, you would think that I would be dead tired during the day......maybe can catch a nap in the sun today if im lucky.

Good morning everyone
I do get tired during the day, but tend to carry on through it. I manage on abt 3hrs sleep a night at the moment.

I hope that'll change when I get back to the UK as I'm gonna have to go back to work
Old Oct 5th 2006, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone fancy a or , just got new (ish) motor and i feel like celebrating
Old Oct 5th 2006, 9:15 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
Anyone fancy a or , just got new (ish) motor and i feel like celebrating
I'll join in a couple of Jars
Old Oct 5th 2006, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

here you go
Old Oct 5th 2006, 9:38 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

here you go
So wot sorta mota?
Old Oct 5th 2006, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
So wot sorta mota?

LWB Frontera 3.2 v6 :scared:
Old Oct 5th 2006, 9:55 pm
Banned

LWB Frontera 3.2 v6 :scared:
getting into the spirit of Alberta???
Old Oct 5th 2006, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

getting into the spirit of Alberta???
i wish, liked the look of it and bought it
Old Oct 5th 2006, 9:59 pm
Banned

i wish, liked the look of it and bought it
lol
good an excuse as any
Old Oct 5th 2006, 10:47 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

lol
good an excuse as any

A very large drink for BC please - he's gonna need it
Old Oct 5th 2006, 10:47 pm
End of the line

A very large drink for BC please - he's gonna need it

He's gotta put up with me in the bar
Old Oct 5th 2006, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

He's gotta put up with me in the bar

Does he know?

Evening ice
Old Oct 5th 2006, 10:59 pm
End of the line

Does he know?

Evening ice
Hi Stuart

Well I thought he did. Oh well I shall sit here alone with no date
Old Oct 5th 2006, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Stuart

Well I thought he did. Oh well I shall sit here alone with no date
i'll keep you company till he shows up, fancy a Remy while u wait

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.