Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
BC doesn't get a lot of things these days!!

He's in a strange mood. Oh well.

I'm still busy packing and sorting and trying to organise myself.

how's it going
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:42 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening........... whisky for me plz
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morwenna

here you go
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:43 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
how's it going
Slowly. Its very difficult. And my head is really not very clear either.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:44 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Evening. A bit early on the whisky aren't you?

Has it been one of those days?
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Slowly. Its very difficult. And my head is really not very clear either.

Ahh that'll be the Remy
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:49 pm
End of the line

[/COLOR]

Ahh that'll be the Remy
No that doesn't affect my head. - just my legs
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

No that doesn't affect my head. - just my legs

oh err missus
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:55 pm
End of the line

oh err missus
Another glass of falling down water please barman
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Another glass of falling down water please barman
here you are enjoy
Old Oct 4th 2006, 1:00 pm
End of the line

here you are enjoy
Thank you. I think perhaps BC couldn't take the pace. Huh, a couple of drinks and he's gone.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you. I think perhaps BC couldn't take the pace. Huh, a couple of drinks and he's gone.
he's probably pacing himself, he'll be back, especially if he thinks were talking about him
Old Oct 4th 2006, 1:03 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Evening. A bit early on the whisky aren't you?

Has it been one of those days?
Well it HAS been one of those days, .... a bit!

Hah! well our builder has been getting creative with our basement bathroom!... he's built two little arch-shaped alcoves to put candles-or-what-not at each end of our new whirlpool bath! (I'm glad he's enjoying himself!)

My lil lad is porrly-sick with the flu. He was throwing up merrily when I popped home at lunch-time!
Old Oct 4th 2006, 1:08 pm
End of the line

Hah! well our builder has been getting creative with our basement bathroom!... he's built two little arch-shaped alcoves to put candles-or-what-not at each end of our new whirlpool bath! (I'm glad he's enjoying himself!)

My lil lad is porrly-sick with the flu. He was throwing up merrily when I popped home at lunch-time!

ah poor sweetheart (your son, not the builder). I hope he feels better soon. My son was poorly this week, but he's a lot older and has to take care of himself.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 1:20 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL to the builder

Give The young un my best and tell him to drink less next time

How was your visit with Sans last week?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.