Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Oh come on she's not that bad.

i never said she was
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:21 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
i never said she was
She not that phat either.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:22 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

You really must learn to spell.........................

Nuts to you
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:23 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

She not that phat either.
How do u know? I could be 6ft (round)
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Nuts to you
pecans?
Must admit I'm quite partial to brazilians.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Nuts to you

With or without?
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:24 pm
Banned

How do u know? I could be 6ft (round)
I thought you were?????
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:25 pm
End of the line

I thought you were?????

Nah, only 5'6" round
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:28 pm
Banned

Nah, only 5'6" round
oh ok.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thats ok folks, you arent hurting my feeling by ignoring me, Im use to it hanging out in the lounge.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by willmore
Thats ok folks, you arent hurting my feeling by ignoring me, Im use to it hanging out in the lounge.
have a lge red wine
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:32 pm
End of the line

Sorry Sue, didn't mean to ignore you. Hows you today?
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Too late. Im deeply hurt, you both are on ignore, but especially BC for not ge tting the hockey joke......!
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Hi willmore
Old Oct 4th 2006, 12:38 pm
End of the line

Too late. Im deeply hurt, you both are on ignore, but especially BC for not ge tting the hockey joke......!

BC doesn't get a lot of things these days!!

He's in a strange mood. Oh well.

I'm still busy packing and sorting and trying to organise myself.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.