Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 5:38 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by penky
you think cabbages perhaps?
Oh no, definitely raspberries
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 5:41 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Oh no, definitely raspberries
depends on preparation I guess, best when put in a large tub and stomped on in bare feet
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 5:42 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

depends on preparation I guess, best when put in a large tub and stomped on in bare feet
We use flippers and cotton wool
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 5:43 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

We use flippers and cotton wool
ahh have heard of that method but was a little concerned about the lack of snorkel protection
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 5:45 am

ahh have heard of that method but was a little concerned about the lack of snorkel protection
It works ok if you put vaseline on first
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 5:46 am
Up Around the Bend

It works ok if you put vaseline on first
ah ok, thats were Ive been going wrong, not enought lubrication obviously
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 5:48 am

ah ok, thats were Ive been going wrong, not enought lubrication obviously
Ahhh see that's very important. I've heard some people use warm chocolate but I've not tried that.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 5:50 am
Up Around the Bend

Ahhh see that's very important. I've heard some people use warm chocolate but I've not tried that.
*nods wisely* yes chocolate is good, but theres always the chance it drys and cracks the machinery
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 5:57 am

*nods wisely* yes chocolate is good, but theres always the chance it drys and cracks the machinery
Yeah, I reckon honey would be better...I might give that a go next time, would add nice flavour too
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 5:58 am
Up Around the Bend

Yeah, I reckon honey would be better...I might give that a go next time, would add nice flavour too
true, the rubbery taste from the flippers can be distracting
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:01 am

true, the rubbery taste from the flippers can be distracting

Oh no we use a special coating on the flippers, it's mainly based on malt
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:02 am
Up Around the Bend

Oh no we use a special coating on the flippers, it's mainly based on malt
hmm but doesnt it melt them or does the cotton wool fix that problem
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:04 am

hmm but doesnt it melt them or does the cotton wool fix that problem
Yes the cotton wool is key to the success. You should try it, I've got some I'll send you.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:05 am
Up Around the Bend

Yes the cotton wool is key to the success. You should try it, I've got some I'll send you.
*sigh* if Id only known about the cotton wool earlier , so much production wasted
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:07 am

*sigh* if Id only known about the cotton wool earlier , so much production wasted
Well it's a much published practice on that website I gave you.

Hey, don't worry, you can still sell it, no-one will know any difference unless they're true professionals

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.