Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:33 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by willmore
Poor baby! Whatsthe problem hon?
Honestly?
I cant decide what the major problem is
I think it could be male menopause
OR Homesick
OR a dodgy prawn
OR the fact that winter is approaching (according to waterton park winter arrived today)
OR a myriad of other factors
what ever I'm glad I use a safety razor just now
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Honestly?
I cant decide what the major problem is
I think it could be male menopause
OR Homesick
OR a dodgy prawn
OR the fact that winter is approaching (according to waterton park winter arrived today)
OR a myriad of other factors
what ever I'm glad I use a safety razor just now

We all are hon. Im going to love you guys and leave you so I can go back to bed. Catch you in a few hours.

BC - why are you up so early?
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:36 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willmore
We all are hon. Im going to love you guys and leave you so I can go back to bed. Catch you in a few hours.

BC - why are you up so early?
Its all his badness - won't let him sleep
Old Oct 1st 2006, 11:08 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Uuummmmmmmmmm What's happened to Stu-pot this morning?

I knew it was wrong to rely on a man!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Uuummmmmmmmmm What's happened to Stu-pot this morning?

I knew it was wrong to rely on a man!
Been at work all night, only just got up
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:50 am
End of the line

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
But did you get the croissants?????????????????????
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:54 am
End of the line

I'll tell you what, just for today,........... I'll get the coffee and croissants - but don't get too used to it sweetie.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

I'll tell you what, just for today,........... I'll get the coffee and croissants - but don't get too used to it sweetie.

Deal , mega busy at mo just picked girls up from school, now i'm cooking tea then i've gotta take eldest swimming

Last edited by Stu-pot; Oct 2nd 2006 at 2:52 am.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:52 am
End of the line

Deal
Aahh, you're alive now are you? What job do u do that you were out all night?
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Aahh, you're alive now are you? What job do u do that you were out all night?

Team leader ( shift manager ) for Procter & Gamble
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:55 am
End of the line

Team leader ( shift manager ) for Procter & Gamble
I'm a shift manager too........

I manage to get the dog to shift ocassionally
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm a shift manager too........

I manage to get the dog to shift ocassionally

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:58 am
End of the line

Haven't lost the sense of humour - yet!!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Haven't lost the sense of humour - yet!!

glad to hear it
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 3:01 am
End of the line

glad to hear it
Watch this space though. In the evenings I do tend to get a bit sorry for myself.

I am hoping that things are gonna improve - they can't get much worse

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.