The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 1st 2006, 1:28 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
Morning all, coffee and crossiants are now being served

Uummm morning Stu-pot. Better make mine strong n black!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 2:57 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah... lots of coffee here too please!

Forget the eggs, I've dozen fresh nectarines to chow down on.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 3:02 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Yeah... lots of coffee here too please!

Forget the eggs, I've dozen fresh nectarines to chow down on.
ugh! not upto food today for some reason
Old Oct 1st 2006, 3:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
ugh! not upto food today for some reason

You know hon that we are always here if you want to chat about whats going on in your life....
Old Oct 1st 2006, 3:54 am
End of the line

Originally Posted by willmore
You know hon that we are always here if you want to chat about whats going on in your life....
Thanks Sue. Talking won't change the situation though.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 3:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks Sue. Talking won't change the situation though.

Realize that love, but may give you a different perspective on it though...Anyway no pressure hon.....
Old Oct 1st 2006, 3:58 am
End of the line

Realize that love, but may give you a different perspective on it though...Anyway no pressure hon.....

Thanks Sue. Knowing that there are people around who care really does help. I feel that I have some good friends here, otherwise I wouldn't have survived.

I am hoping that things will improve soon though.

Thanks
Old Oct 1st 2006, 4:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks Sue. Knowing that there are people around who care really does help. I feel that I have some good friends here, otherwise I wouldn't have survived.

I am hoping that things will improve soon though.

Thanks

I really do as well...love - if there is anything I can do just yell!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 12:20 pm
End of the line

Well Stu=pot I'm putting in my order for the morning.

I'll have a coffee with a good slug of brandy, a warm croissant and a gorgeous man to share it with me.

Thanks
Old Oct 1st 2006, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well Stu=pot I'm putting in my order for the morning.

I'll have a coffee with a good slug of brandy, a warm croissant and a gorgeous man to share it with me.

Thanks

Sounds good to me - take it easy love!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 12:29 pm
End of the line

Sounds good to me - take it easy love!
Thanks Sue. I'm holding out for Antonio Banderas but, I suppose if I have to I could make do with George Clooney or Richard Gere
Old Oct 1st 2006, 12:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks Sue. I'm holding out for Antonio Banderas but, I suppose if I have to I could make do with George Clooney or Richard Gere

Ah dark hair and deep blue eyes for me! That irish look drives me crazy!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 12:32 pm
End of the line

Ah dark hair and deep blue eyes for me! That irish look drives me crazy!
Actually its dark hair and deep brown eyes for me, about 6ft tall and kind, caring and considerate.

Sound like anyone out there?
Old Oct 1st 2006, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Actually its dark hair and deep brown eyes for me, about 6ft tall and kind, caring and considerate.

Sound like anyone out there?
You want a man to be kind, caring and considerate. Impossible unless he's deeply in touch with his feminine side!
Old Oct 1st 2006, 12:36 pm
End of the line

You want a man to be kind, caring and considerate. Impossible unless he's deeply in touch with his feminine side!
Hmmmmmmmmm ok I'll settle for one that'll buy me a pair of Jimmy Choos

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.