Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Sep 16th 2006, 9:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by mandyg
Good morning folks,

anyone for warm croissiants and freshly brewed coffee?

Can you hold that thought for 5 more hours?
Old Sep 16th 2006, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Can you hold that thought for 5 more hours?

Of course, i'll even keep the sunday papers for you
Old Sep 17th 2006, 1:20 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Bartender

I'll have a bottle of each from the top shelf please....... and thats just for starters.

Rack em up and I'll work my way through
Old Sep 17th 2006, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Bartender

I'll have a bottle of each from the top shelf please....... and thats just for starters.

Rack em up and I'll work my way through
I get the impression you might be feeling a bit down.....

Me too, can I help you drown your sorrows?
Old Sep 17th 2006, 9:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Very early good morning everyone. Where is BC these days?
Old Sep 17th 2006, 9:41 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Very early good morning everyone. Where is BC these days?
Morning Sue, although it is still the middle of the night here (well 5.30am).

Last I heard of BC he was avoiding 'the lush in the corner' (me!)

I'm sure he'll come out when he thinks its safe.
Old Sep 17th 2006, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning Sue, although it is still the middle of the night here (well 5.30am).

Last I heard of BC he was avoiding 'the lush in the corner' (me!)

I'm sure he'll come out when he thinks its safe.

Miss the old guy (although I cant imagine why)!

Back to bed - catch you in a few hours!
Old Sep 18th 2006, 12:38 am
End of the line

Miss the old guy (although I cant imagine why)!

Back to bed - catch you in a few hours!
Hey, less of the 'old'. (I'm older than he is!!)

(But he probably looks a 'lot' older than me!! he he

(Sorry Sweetie) xx
Old Sep 18th 2006, 1:39 am
End of the line

So who's getting in the coffee and croissants this morning? Is it too early to have a drop of Remy in my coffee?

Actually no, don't waste good Remy, put in a drop of Hennessy
Old Sep 18th 2006, 10:27 am
End of the line

A large Remy for a lonely lady please bartender.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 1:17 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

A large Remy for a lonely lady please bartender.
Shouldnt that be Lovely Lady?
Old Sep 18th 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Remy for the lady , what you having Butch?
Old Sep 18th 2006, 9:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Very good morning everyone!
Old Sep 18th 2006, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi willmore, how are you
Old Sep 18th 2006, 9:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mandyg
Hi willmore, how are you

Very sleepy - katie had me up and now I cant sleep. 2:39am here so going to try to go back to sleep.....nite now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.