The Bar Is Now Open

Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:48 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by willmore
Hugs darling, Hugs
Old Sep 13th 2006, 8:02 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Hugs darling, Hugs

A large please.

I'm so fed up, just can't seem to find the right house, I think I've been in every single house in Pickering, Ajax and Whitby that has a pool (and thats not a joke perfectly serious), but just can't seem to find the right one

Oh go on, another one please

Raine
Old Sep 13th 2006, 8:07 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by raine66
A large please.

I'm so fed up, just can't seem to find the right house, I think I've been in every single house in Pickering, Ajax and Whitby that has a pool (and thats not a joke perfectly serious), but just can't seem to find the right one

Oh go on, another one please

Raine
Maybe look for the perfect house and get a fab pool built? Then you know you aren't inheriting probs and you get it as you want it.
Old Sep 13th 2006, 8:17 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yonk
Maybe look for the perfect house and get a fab pool built? Then you know you aren't inheriting probs and you get it as you want it.
Good idea, but I think you would have to have pretty good neighbours who wouldn't mind all the inconvenience it would probably coz. So think best to get a house that already has one.

Raine
Old Sep 13th 2006, 8:27 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

So Butch

Who or what does a woman have to do to get a drink here??
Old Sep 13th 2006, 8:31 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
So Butch

Who or what does a woman have to do to get a drink here??
She has to answer my PM for one

Barman get my little friend what ever she wants.

(you better not have lost anymore weight young lady)
Old Sep 13th 2006, 8:38 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

She has to answer my PM for one

Barman get my little friend what ever she wants.

(you better not have lost anymore weight young lady)
One reply sent

If I can have whatever I want ............ George Clooney please

But not sure if he would be classed as fattening??????????
Old Sep 13th 2006, 8:40 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by raine66
Good idea, but I think you would have to have pretty good neighbours who wouldn't mind all the inconvenience it would probably coz. So think best to get a house that already has one.

Raine

less hassle than an extension? I'm always concerned for neighbours but other people just get on with huge extensions or works....
Old Sep 13th 2006, 8:54 pm
Banned

............ George Clooney please
Oh please
Old Sep 13th 2006, 8:56 pm
End of the line

Oh please

Don't beg I didn't think that he was your type.............
Old Sep 13th 2006, 8:57 pm
Banned

Don't beg I didn't think that he was your type.............
I cant understand him being anybodies type
Old Sep 13th 2006, 8:57 pm
End of the line

I cant understand being anybodies type
Well, Richard Gere and Antonio Banderas were busy
Old Sep 13th 2006, 8:58 pm
Banned

Well, Richard Gere and Antonio Banderas were busy
Thats better (just)
Old Sep 13th 2006, 9:00 pm
End of the line

Thats better (just)
What can I say - I am just an old fashioned romantic. I love an 'officer and a gentleman'. A guy that knows how to treat a woman right.
Old Sep 13th 2006, 9:03 pm
Banned

I love an 'officer and a gentleman'. A guy that knows how to treat a woman right.
I realise that much

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.