The Bar Is Now Open

Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:06 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Morning everyone.

If there was any sun it would be over the yard arm and as my 'baby' is 21 today, we'll have a bottle of Moet thank you!!
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:08 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Morning everyone.

If there was any sun it would be over the yard arm and as my 'baby' is 21 today, we'll have a bottle of Moet thank you!!
Morning Babe (and Babe's baby). Congrats to son. 'Buy' him a drink for me.

Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:20 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Morning Babe (and Babe's baby). Congrats to son. 'Buy' him a drink for me.

Thank you Sweetie, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

(What you doing in the bar when u haven't answered my pm?) x
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:21 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey I'm trying
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:23 pm
End of the line

Hey I'm trying

Very................. he he
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:25 pm
Banned

Very................. he he
Oi I least I raised a smile on yer face.
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:26 pm
End of the line

Oi I least I raised a smile on yer face.
Don't be silly - its half that bottle of Moet!!!

Next round please hic
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:29 pm
Banned

Don't be silly - its half that bottle of Moet!!!

Next round please hic
Barman! Another bottle for the lush in the corner.
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Thank you Sweetie, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

I rest my case........

Dont worry, he never answered mine either!
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:31 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by willmore
I rest my case........
Shut up Crazy Lady
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:31 pm
End of the line

Barman! Another bottle for the lush in the corner.

With a straw. Mind you don't think Moet mixes too well with the Mudslides I was drinking last night...........oooohh eeerrrr
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:32 pm
Banned

With a straw. Mind you don't think Moet mixes too well with the Mudslides I was drinking last night...........oooohh eeerrrr
OMG, Iain can IceMadien borrow your shiny bucket??
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Shut up Crazy Lady

That's ok...after years of psychiatric help, Im now able to cope with your rejection.
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by willmore
That's ok...after years of psychiatric help, Im now able to cope with your rejection.
{{{{{{{wilmore}}}}}}}
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

{{{{{{{wilmore}}}}}}}

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.