The Bar Is Now Open

Old Sep 4th 2006, 8:43 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Forgot to add! So drinks are on me!

I'm having some gin in an ugly coffee mug!
Old Sep 4th 2006, 8:50 pm
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I've mostly given up trying to keep up but I figured

Phase I - decide where to go
Phase II - say (temporary) goodbye to all stuff
Phase III - say goodbye to Blighty
Phase IV - say hello to Canada
Phase V - say hello to all stuff safely arrived

Cheers
Old Sep 4th 2006, 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by acer rose
Sorry, I've mostly given up trying to keep up but I figured

Phase I - decide where to go
Phase II - say (temporary) goodbye to all stuff
Phase III - say goodbye to Blighty
Phase IV - say hello to Canada
Phase V - say hello to all stuff safely arrived

Cheers
Ah, I see! OK back to Phase II fo me.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Forgot to add! So drinks are on me!

I'm having some gin in an ugly coffee mug!
If i was being sensible i'd think you've packed all your glasses to go, but i'm not so i take the real reason is the mug holds more gin than the glass or are you diluting it with apple juice and lemon

Last edited by mandyg; Sep 4th 2006 at 9:10 pm.
Old Sep 5th 2006, 6:25 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

So sweeties, the sun is over the yardarm (well somewhere in the world it is) and it has been a phucking $h1t day - well weekend really.

Mine is a very large BOTTLE of vodka and hold that coke!!
Old Sep 6th 2006, 3:34 am

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
So sweeties, the sun is over the yardarm (well somewhere in the world it is) and it has been a phucking $h1t day - well weekend really.

Uh-oh...
Old Sep 6th 2006, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Very very early good morning everyone!
Old Sep 9th 2006, 1:30 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

I know how you feel luvy

I'll have one with you, BOTTLE that is, so lets sit down and chill
Old Sep 9th 2006, 7:49 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by raine66
I know how you feel luvy

I'll have one with you, BOTTLE that is, so lets sit down and chill
4 days later - 3.30am 0 and I still feel the same
Old Sep 9th 2006, 8:47 am

Homesickness?
Old Sep 9th 2006, 8:58 am
End of the line

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Homesickness?
Thanks Ro

No lots of other shit going on.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ro

No lots of other shit going on.
Cheer up Icemaiden , quote a line from D-Ream " things can only get better ", but until then have some karma and a
Old Sep 9th 2006, 12:27 pm
End of the line

Originally Posted by mandyg
Cheer up Icemaiden , quote a line from D-Ream " things can only get better ", but until then have some karma and a
Thank you. I doubt that they can get worse at the mo. I am at rock bottom and am struggling to find a way up.

Thank you for caring.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Good morning everyone!
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:48 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. I doubt that they can get worse at the mo. I am at rock bottom and am struggling to find a way up.

Thank you for caring.
Hey where's that gung-ho british spirit????

Seriously theres always The PM option if you want somebody to 'listen' to you. (I'm a good listener and well I do care too).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.