The Bar Is Now Open

Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Thank you. I doubt that they can get worse at the mo. I am at rock bottom and am struggling to find a way up.

Thank you for caring.

That's why we're here love. And some of us are good listeners, and then of course there's BC who doesnt answer pms.

Take care hon and if you want to talk we're here to listen and support.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:07 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
........................ and then of course there's BC who doesnt answer pms.
Oh yes I do
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Oh yes I do

Whoops....guess you'll put me on ignore next then?
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:10 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops....guess you'll put me on ignore next then?
Would I??
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Would I??

Ive heard about your itchy trigger finger!
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:12 pm
Banned

Ive heard about your itchy trigger finger!
Its not my finger thats itchy.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Its not my finger thats itchy.

I told you to go to the doc about that rash in your private area!
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:18 pm
Banned

I told you to go to the doc about that rash in your private area!
Sue, you should know by now I dont have private areas.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:24 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Hey where's that gung-ho british spirit????

Seriously theres always The PM option if you want somebody to 'listen' to you. (I'm a good listener and well I do care too).
Thank you Sweetie. Careful, people will think you are going soft

Times are difficult at the mo. I have to get to the end of this week and then major decision time. I will try and keep in touch. Thank you. I really appreciate your kindness xx
Old Sep 9th 2006, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thank you Sweetie. Careful, people will think you are going soft

Times are difficult at the mo. I have to get to the end of this week and then major decision time. I will try and keep in touch. Thank you. I really appreciate your kindness xx

I think Im going to cry - BC being kind and sensitive and caring - is he turning into a gasp woman?
Old Sep 9th 2006, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

I think Im going to cry - BC being kind and sensitive and caring - is he turning into a gasp woman?
I thought the rash sounded bad, buts thats kinda worrying
Old Sep 10th 2006, 1:01 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. I doubt that they can get worse at the mo. I am at rock bottom and am struggling to find a way up.

Thank you for caring.
Hey come on you, chin up

If you want to talk PM me, I'm on my own now again for the next three weeks, so have more time on my hands than you can shake a stick at, and lots of time to start feeling sorry for myself

Have a large one on the house

There you go, does that feel better, karma sent

Raine
Old Sep 10th 2006, 4:01 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

hello
Old Sep 10th 2006, 4:10 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by koogar
hello
hi
Old Sep 10th 2006, 7:09 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys

Thanks for all your support and kindness. I really do appreciate you all.

So tell me who, sorry I mean what does a gal have to do to get a drink round here?

(Start to worry when I lose my sense of humour!!) xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.