The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:05 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
still here ice, just ticking over till 5.30
Don't tell me ......... you're working in a watch factory!!!!!!!!!!! boom boom
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Don't tell me ......... you're working in a watch factory!!!!!!!!!!! boom boom
LOL your on form i see
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:10 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

LOL your on form i see
Well, if I'm laughing then at least I'm not crying! Still going through the rollercoaster of emotions.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Well, if I'm laughing then at least I'm not crying! Still going through the rollercoaster of emotions.

I jsut realized I dont even know your first name - care to share
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

well if your laughing then your on an up that's good, fancy another drink?
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:15 am
End of the line

well if your laughing then your on an up that's good, fancy another drink?
Oh sounds good to me. I'll have another of those winter warmers thanks.

That Ki has a lot to answer to!!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh sounds good to me. I'll have another of those winter warmers thanks.

That Ki has a lot to answer to!!
there you go
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:19 am
End of the line

Originally Posted by willmore
I jsut realized I dont even know your first name - care to share
Hope you don't mind the PM. Think you'll understand
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:20 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

hi people - what's shakin'?
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

a winter warmer cocktail for ice at the mo
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:22 am
End of the line

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
hi people - what's shakin'?
Hi, how you doing? I'm just sitting here, keeping an eye on things. Last night and all that.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:27 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

ah, a shaken, not stirred kinda gal

I'll have a glass of white to toast Ice's last night.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:34 am
End of the line

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
ah, a shaken, not stirred kinda gal

I'll have a glass of white to toast Ice's last night.
I'd better have something a lot stronger. Just when I thought I was coping....

Hey this time tomorrow, I shall be airborne with all my problems behind me!! (yes I know I have a big behind - BC kindly said that a few days ago!!)
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Red or White or Rose?
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

I'd better have something a lot stronger. Just when I thought I was coping....

Hey this time tomorrow, I shall be airborne with all my problems behind me!! (yes I know I have a big behind - BC kindly said that a few days ago!!)
How about a Vodka and coke without the coke

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.