The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:49 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I wasn't talking to you
I was concerned for Peas.

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Oh well a couple more hours and then you won't have to talk to me any more
Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
I leave here in another 5 1/2 hours. Night flight. Better for the dog! Also that way I arrive at Heathrow in the morning ready for the long wait at the Animal Centre and then the 3 1/2 hour drive home (depending on what time the dog gets cleared and how busy the roads are).

So just time for some last minute re-packing to see if I can get some of the weight outta my cases.

Safe journey hon......
Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:51 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willmore
Safe journey hon......
Yes thanks Sue.

See BC......... Someone cares about me!!!!!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:54 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

See BC......... Someone cares about me!!!!!
Yes Me (ok I lied I dont give a monkeys )
Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hello Mr. BC!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:56 pm
End of the line

You aint got a monkey to give!!
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Hello Mr. BC!
Hello
Looks like you could be my only 'friend' left in canada in 5 or so hours
Does that mean I have to be nice to you???
Banned

You aint got a monkey to give!!
(how much is a monkey then???)
Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hello

Nah - dont change for love - I like you just the way you are...!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:58 pm
End of the line

Hello

What, BC nice to someone?????? Surely not!!!!!!!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 3:58 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
Excuse me.

What am I chopped liver????
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:00 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Hangman
Excuse me.

I didnt know you were Kosher mate??????

I thought you'd stopped talkin to me anyway
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:00 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hangman
Excuse me.

I was just going to say that too!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:01 pm
Banned

What, BC nice to someone?????? Surely not!!!!!!!
OI I'se bin reel nice ta yu in der parst
Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:01 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Ice Maiden I am sorry to see you are leaving. Really sorry as I never got a chance to get to know you.

However I hope things work out for you and that you will keep in touch so I can get to know you better in future posts.

All the very best
Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.