The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 11th 2006, 4:54 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Hangman
Why would you think that?

I haven't seen a lot of you around here lately and I wasn't around a lot for September. A guys gotta have some hols you know even if I am retired.

We still have to sort out that PhotoShop issue don't we?
Sorry for taking so long to reply
Glad u enjoyed your holiday.
We must get together to discuss PhotoShop yes.
I'm free next week if you are?
Old Oct 11th 2006, 5:05 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Are you on your way Ice? Have a good flight!

I'm leaving in just under a couple of hours. All packed up now and just chillin till its time to load up the car.

Thanks for everything Ro, I'll keep in touch.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
I'm leaving in just under a couple of hours. All packed up now and just chillin till its time to load up the car.

Want a Remy while u wait
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:10 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
Want a Remy while u wait
You are a hero. I am gonna miss having someone who anticipates my needs
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

LOL , even got doggy bisc's for your cannine friend
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:36 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

OOOOOOOOOOO Missus
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:36 pm
Banned

LOL , even got doggy bisc's for your cannine friend
Pointless Giving Ice anything to eat
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Pointless Giving Ice anything to eat
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:39 pm
Banned

Her Real Name is Anna Recsik
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:39 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya Ice

We met in the chat room - I just sort of stumbled onto here by accident - well to be honest I'm bored stiff and thought I'd have a nosey.

Just want to wish you well on your journey back and hope all goes well for you.

Take Care

Love Sassy xxxx
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:40 pm
End of the line

Her Real Name is Anna Recsik
Cheeky! I am not!!!! I am 'petite'
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:41 pm
Banned

Cheeky! I am not!!!! I am 'petite'
Thought you were a girl??????
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:44 pm
End of the line

Thought you were a girl??????
No Hun, I'm a hot blooded woman
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:45 pm
Banned

No Hun, I'm a hot blooded woman
So how come your name is Pete??
Old Oct 11th 2006, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

you two get a room

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.