The Bar Is Now Open

Old Oct 8th 2006, 6:26 am
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Ooh not tried that before, is it good?? sounds nice and warming.

I'll try a pint of that then
LOL - yup, it delicious... i'll shout you one so you can sample
Old Oct 8th 2006, 7:24 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ki76
LOL - yup, it delicious... i'll shout you one so you can sample
Thank you, very hospitable of you.

I'm definitely gonna get a couple of bottles in when I get home!! Got nothing else to keep me warm.
Old Oct 8th 2006, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Quick hello before our friends arrive for thanksgiving dinner!
Old Oct 8th 2006, 11:49 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Got nothing else to keep me warm.
Oh Ice... you should have mentioned that while you were in Calgary. I could have given you a pair of my long undies... sexy fire engine red (vroom! vroom!), thermally waffle-like fabric and with 'access buttons' in both the front and the rear!
Old Oct 8th 2006, 12:07 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Oh Ice... you should have mentioned that while you were in Calgary. I could have given you a pair of my long undies... sexy fire engine red (vroom! vroom!), thermally waffle-like fabric and with 'access buttons' in both the front and the rear!
Damn, I miss out there!

It was the one item of clothing that I really, really want in my wardrobe, can't think of anything sexier
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:42 am
End of the line

It's very quiet in here today. Has everyone gone away for the long weekend?

Oh well, if no one's watching, I''ll just help myself!! I'll leave the money on the bar, honest!!

One of those winter warmers for me - Amaretto and Tia Maria, with a Remy chaser!!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

gets us a larger while your at it
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:00 am
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute

One of those winter warmers for me - Amaretto and Tia Maria, with a Remy chaser!! [/QUOTE]

MMmm me too please.... none of that Remy stuff tho - i'm no good on it
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:00 am
End of the line

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
gets us a larger while your at it

No manners, young man!! You're supposed to say 'Please'!!!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 9:42 am
End of the line

Originally Posted by Ki76
MMmm me too please.... none of that Remy stuff tho - i'm no good on it
I think we'll end up getting a reputation as a couple of alchies!!!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think we'll end up getting a reputation as a couple of alchies!!!

Good afternoon everyone. IM - your tagline is so appropriate.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 9:52 am
End of the line

Originally Posted by willmore
Good afternoon everyone. IM - your tagline is so appropriate.
Thanks Sue, yes I recently changed it. I think you're the only one to notice.

How was your Thanksgiving then? Did you have a good day and a good meal?
Old Oct 9th 2006, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes turned out to be a great day. Turned into a sunny day so the kids went swimming late in the afternoon next door, and then some friends came over for dinner - barbeque roast beef, roasted potates, parnips, lots of salads, pumpkin pie for those who like it, and other desserts for me, me, me who hates pumpkin......

What about you?
Old Oct 9th 2006, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Must be all that Remy you've drunk thats thawed you out ice so you can return to life
Old Oct 9th 2006, 10:03 am
End of the line

Originally Posted by willmore
Yes turned out to be a great day. Turned into a sunny day so the kids went swimming late in the afternoon next door, and then some friends came over for dinner - barbeque roast beef, roasted potates, parnips, lots of salads, pumpkin pie for those who like it, and other desserts for me, me, me who hates pumpkin......

What about you?
Well my day was probably a little worse than I was expecting, and to be honest I expect the next couple to be the same. Tears and heartache.

Anyway, ask me again by Christmas and I hope to be on track with my life again. You never know I may even be sharing Christmas with someone special if I am really really lucky.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.